Search results

1. Lupa

why tf can i not inject vape anymore

thats the error im getting and when i press my keybind for gui it just shows my mouse cursor and the gui is not visible
  2. Lupa

BAC with vape v4

can you inject vape v4 into BLC whilst having the badlion anticheat enable? idk some ppl say its possible some say it isnt
  3. Lupa

make november the official vape month

if lgbtq stans are allowed to just take a month for themself, we can do that too.
  4. Lupa

how to reach on minemen

basically just set minimum reach to 3.0 and maximum to anything you like you can literally go with 3.0 - 5.0 lol
  5. Lupa

wtf is ezping

bro every fucking pvp ytber getting sponsored by this shit thats like 2018 when everyone sold regedit settings dude this is 100% a scam like wth
  6. Lupa

any bhops for hypixel

any way to currently bhop with v4 / any free client just got a bunch of alts and want to ruin some kids stats i can just go with keepsprint autoblock but thats boring
  7. Lupa

velocity kinda not working at all?

like idk why but ive noticed that lower velo settings did like nothing so i just set both vertical and horizontal on 0 bro i take completely normal knockback as if wasnt using it at all someone help lol?
  8. Lupa

please stop thinking hypixel staff gives a shit about cheaters.

ive seen a lot of people here recommending low settings because they will "get staffed eventually" dude shut up if you have a somewhat high rank (only mvp+ and ++) you wont get staff banned i have been using autoblock killaura on my main for almost 2 months now in every fight against retards...
  9. Lupa

velocity options

i think a more customizability for velocity would be incredibly great. for example an anti low damage checkmark, so you take no kb when someone hits you with an egg, snowball or rod. (maybe even a bow idk) or what about the anti combo feature finally working properly, im tired of low ping...
  10. Lupa

bhop on hypixel

is there currently any possible way to bhop on hypixel using either speed or longjump, like what settings etc idc for staff ban im on an unmigrated alt
  11. Lupa

flying

so you can still spawnfly, i tested this, but how do you "respawnfly"? ive heard this word somewhere but idk what it means so can anyone explain to me how it works? also is there still this method with the fireball?
  12. Lupa

vape blatant settings

anyone any good blatant settings for hypixel on an nfa i dont give a shit abut, dont wanna get dogged tho
  13. Lupa

vape in 1.7

i dont know why, but for some reason i cant inject vape (v4 not lite) into lunar client 1.7.10 im getting the error minecraft forge is required to run and then my lunar client just closes himself, is this a known issue and if so how can i fix it
  14. Lupa

Hypixel Velocity

Will i get staffed for using 90 90 100 on an mvp++ account with 120+ ping
  15. Lupa

vape gui abnormally lagging

so when i open the vape gui, my minecraft starts abnormally lagging as long as the gui is opened. this is horrible and i cant make any settings, plus my gpu raises up to 100% usage. but then when i close it my fps go up to 1000ish again and my gpu chills down at 30% max. any ideas / fixes?
  16. Lupa

Hypixel "Legit" Settings

ok so im kinda new to vape, i got vape v4 and a ping of around 140ms and above, what are the best settings that wont get me banned within like 3 months?