Search results

1. I

Just waiting for the day the vape will get autoclicker with clicker sounds.

Just waiting for the day the vape will get autoclicker with clicker sounds.
  2. I

Hitbox

As well? Could you explain?
  3. I

Hitbox

Put limit of items for the hitbox to be active, if a player is playing skywars and is stuck, when he will break a block will hit the player, ie he will know that you are hacker. For example, we can put limit of items, so we will not be flagant to other players.
  4. I

Can not believe, honestly, it's blatant?

Personally, I was punished by zelix for using hack, my settings: reach: 3 - 3.2 AimAssist - standard velocity: all 90% and kite in 110. Auto clicker: 10 cps - 13 cps. Is this a vape error? ;
  5. I

What

Hello, a few days I went to test the public profile, but nothing appears, nor when it puts id or name, what is it?
  6. I

Thank you manthe, from now on, I am a VAPEMEMBER

Thank you manthe, from now on, I am a VAPEMEMBER
  7. I

It´s normal?

Every time I open vape.gg I see that my ip is not always updated, what does this mean? it's normal? Updates, then after a while, says it is not up to date.
  8. I

HELP-MEEEEEEEEE

Thank goodness everything has been restocked, excuse me and thank you manthe.
  9. I

When I buy mine I will only put legit configuration, it is very annoying to be called iz or L...

When I buy mine I will only put legit configuration, it is very annoying to be called iz or L because it uses hacker, so I will use legit configuration.
  10. I

FAITH IN GOD I WILL BUY MY VAPE TODAY!

FAITH IN GOD I WILL BUY MY VAPE TODAY!
  11. I

two days

two days
  12. I

Fear

13. I

5 DAYS TO BUY MY VAPE THAN GOOD

5 DAYS TO BUY MY VAPE THAN GOOD
  14. I

Fear

15. I

Fear

Hello, people, I'm a little worried, I'm going to buy my vape but it's at my uncle's house, and on my cell phone, with another connection, if I buy there, will my account be blocked? I'm very worried about this blocked account deal. I do not want to lose my money, I really want to have the vape...
  16. I

Promotion

There is a 5% discount promotion, please, I want to buy my vape on the 1st of next month, I have done it all, but I only have 25 dollars, please, I will not get 29.99 :(
  17. I

Is it good ghost client demon gg?

Não, bom cliente é vape.gg
  18. I

Get ready, maybe I'll buy the vape on the 1st of next month.

Get ready, maybe I'll buy the vape on the 1st of next month.
  19. I

Day 1 buy the vape HIEEEEEEEEE

Day 1 buy the vape HIEEEEEEEEE
  20. I

Update - Doubt