Search results

1. Hizato

MOST SEMI-BLATANT/BLATANT Hypixel SETTINGS

this is a "unfunny" shitpost btw, no cap
  2. Hizato

MOST SEMI-BLATANT/BLATANT Hypixel SETTINGS

May I have SEMI-BLATANT/BLATANT Hypixel settings. If there is none, I'd accept closet. Thank you...
  3. Hizato

Im being black-mailed by the MMC Manager

you dumb ass it said "he" mofo
  4. Hizato

you funny ngl
  5. Hizato

bro, i tried to scare this mofo by saying 10 of my 5 friends are gonna share vape account when at the time i didnt know vape sharing vape accounts was illegal. but all my niggas play cod warzone or cod vanguard so this nigga think imma funna get banned when my hwid was only used on 2 pcs. which...
  6. Hizato

Vape dosen't see minecraft

bruh, is your pc good? that might be problem which is your shitty pc... what mc version u be using tho and add more ram to the client
  7. Hizato

Does vape work with optifine?

you sound like an incel no cap
  8. Hizato

Settings for hypixel 89-95 PING

The OW probably wanted legit settings. He probably does want legit settings which you gave to him were great but a some of your options were blatant. I've heard and read about Youtubers and Hypixel Forums(which I semi-believe) that 14-15 is when the system kind of stop registering hits. That...
  9. Hizato

Settings for hypixel 89-95 PING

Bruh, pretty sure hit-reg mostly stops registering at 14 cps, Reach is understandable and Velocity is blatant. I normally use Killaura Reach, Aim assist and Autoclicker. I won't get banned and I'll still be able to play cause I have a ton of alts & ips'.
  10. Hizato

no cap i actually am
  11. Hizato

So, I made a typo while threatning him and I forgot to edit that type and now he threatning me to get my vape account banned.