1. ariles

Opinions on Screensharing?

Useless.
  2. ariles

Pika network

try use lunar. i cant seem to get kicked with blatant setts on it
  3. ariles

Pika network

Just tested a bit more blatant and it seems fine Im using autoclicker and 3.4 reach and its not kickign me, what version & client are you on?
  4. ariles

Pika network

AC: 12-16 Velocity: 90% Might get away with that, practice seems iffy whenever I use reach myself Reach does work fine though if you have a high enough ping
  5. ariles

Pika network

What gamemode are you on?
  6. ariles

Pika network

Ac 12 - 16 Reach 3.0 - 3.2 Velocity 90% horizontal (ive even been as low as 80 on pika) Pika is ass and its easy to bypass, you just need to not go overkill
  7. ariles

Vape process running in the background

I don't think it's meant to happen but I don't think it will cause anything bad either. I'd say nothings wrong but I'd check with others before following what I say fully
  8. ariles

sniped a username

What name sniper do you use?
  9. ariles

My wifi Blocking Vape or something

rbxfpsunlocker.exe on top
  10. ariles

[REQ] BMC

Anyone got any configs for BMC blatant?
  11. ariles

Can someone explain how AntiCombo works?

It enables velocity after a certain amount of consecutive hits (a combo)
  12. ariles

How do I use aim assist?

Go to vape settings (from the tab list), then go to module settings and see if "team by colour" is on or "team by server", just leave both disabled if you play solo gamemodes
  13. ariles

[SET] coldpvp

what settings bypass on cold?
  14. ariles

Does reach actually work? {HYPIXEL}

reach works fine for me, got no issues maybe check your settings... I only use "disable in water"
  15. ariles

{HELP} Is it possible to inject Vape V4 into Salwyrr Client

Have you not tried it yourself? and I assume it'd work Id also just stick to lunar
  16. ariles

How do I use aim assist?

Enable AntiBot in Blatant tab & make sure your aim assist doesnt have "ignore" on anything the players
  17. ariles

Servers to hack on

coldpvp anarchy
  18. ariles

[SET] How blatant can I go with Velocity?

You reckon 80% would be fine with like 110-140ms? I'm trying to avoid staff but at the lowest value I can get an advantage with so I can easily boost my account.
  19. ariles

[SET] How blatant can I go with Velocity?

I've seen people saying Velocity at 75% bypasses on youtube but others saying it doesnt... whats the lowest I can go (when using it binded) for specific situations?
  20. ariles

What's the correct Novoline Website?

Novoline.lol Most youtubers I see that talk about blatant clients link that one & speak well of it