Search results

1. B

how to make aim assist target certain points of players?

like corners of hitbox instead of center
  2. B

different aim assist modes

add options to choose different targets to aim assist such as aiming at the corner of the hitbox instead of the center to get farther hits
  3. B

dynamic aim assist

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): vape v4 Suggestion Description: Add an aimassist setting that increases in speed when crosshair is farther from opponent. Good for modes like nodebuff and on prac servers with good anticheats and its one of the reasons alot of people use other ghost...
  4. B

rod macro

is there a way for rod macro to switch back to sword instead of the previous slot, or start from sword?
  5. B

will backtrack get me banned?

if I use backtrack on hypixel 3 ticks with 200ms, and no other settings, will I get anticheat or staff banned eventually, or will it bypass
  6. B

Good cheap autoclickers?

What autoclickers bypass mmc right now? As in being able to play ranked without being ac banned, manual banned, or ac banned. Asking for a friend
  7. B

legit double clicker settings

i jitter click and i want some double clicker settings that wont get me banned on mmc or lunar
  8. B

bypassing aim assist and autoclicker settings for main on mmc?

i want to closet cheat on my main but I dont really have good aim assist or autoclick settings that wont get me banned