Search results

1. sed

Best AC settings

I'm looking for a general autoclicker settings (medium to high cps) that will bypass on every server I play on. MMC, Munchy, Cave ect. Any suggestions?
  2. sed

I was deciding on buying a new ghost client...

I needed a new client that injected into lunar, since v4 couldn't. Now that it can, you've just saved me $50 and i'll be sticking with vape. Thanks Manthe!
  3. sed

Vape Lite GUI Bug?

So I inject Vape Lite, It's working and when I fullscreen my minecraft, the cheats are still activated, Once I get out of fullscreen the GUI is no longer there, but the cheats are still on and working, not allowing me to change my values or toggle them. Then I need to restart my minecraft and...
  4. sed

Vape Official AutoClicker?

So, I have a subscription to vape lite and have bought Vape v3. I have problems self-destructing them, I always get this message which says "Java(TM) Platform SE binary has stopped working" So that always prevents me from using the clients as it's almost impossible to cheat without my minecraft...
  5. sed

Best External AutoClicker (For SS)

So, I was wondering if anyone knew any premium auto-clickers that may bypass on servers and aren't detectable via SS. Any ideas/suggestions?
  6. sed

Another Vape Version

So we all know that Vape v2, v3 is NOT a blatant client, So maybe make a seperate client, maybe Vape v4 or something which is a blatant version of the client, not detectable via screenshare therefore allowing more modules with less lag. Great for Hypixel or any server with a shitty anticheat!
  7. sed

Vape Lite

I love to play with a clean version of Forge (no mods installed) Is there any chance you could add Sprint to Vape Lite? It would really be helpful! :)
  8. sed

Vape removal.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how i could completely remove VapeV3 from my pc? Would shift deleting the files be enough?
  9. sed

Is Vape Lite seperate?

Here's a random, stupid question which i'm curious about. I bought Vape and tried to download Vape Lite, It didn't work whatsoever, So do I need to buy VapeLite separately?
  10. sed

Utility tab disappeared?!

Okay, So I was perfecting my settings (making them undetectable) looking through every module, changing my keybinds/settings etc. I went to make my profile public so I can access it whenever (as for other people.) Once it was public I was sorting out the GUI, I clicked all of the tabs to resize...