Search results

1. Badamazingplop

alt semi rage

any1 got some settigns for like velo reach and ka that i can use on an alt. low enough so i dont get watchdogged ofc but still get staffed
  2. Badamazingplop

sumo 100ms

Will these reach and velo get me staffed?
  3. Badamazingplop

Staff checker

Just a module that shows if a staff is online and what lobby/gamemode hes spectating. Idk if this is actually possible just a thought i had. My bad if im being autistic xD
  4. Badamazingplop

Kite mode settings hypixel

is kite mode safe to use and what settings should i use -100ping
  5. Badamazingplop

Pit settings

So i just got a brand new mc account and i want to grind pit on it and not get banned but idk what settings to use ive heard hitboxes doesnt flag and thats its safe to use killaura but ive laso heard the opposite so i want someone to tell me what settings i should use if i want to main kill aura...
  6. Badamazingplop

weird esp

my esp is all different colours for no reason idk what to do any help?
  7. Badamazingplop

pit settings help

Hey i need settings for hypixel pit on my main account ,i have 100 ping, i have heard that legit aura bypasses but i tested it on an alt and go banned pretty fast.
  8. Badamazingplop

Strafe

Some sort of strafe bypass for dropper
  9. Badamazingplop

Ban @HypixelSS

@HypixelSS is a fucking nig ass cotton picking slave and so are all the 12 yr olds who keep asking for his "config"
  10. Badamazingplop

Blatant/semi blatant hypixel

Can I have settings for cheating on an alt and i would prefer it to last for like a week till getting banned. Can I have moduels for. I'll mostly be on bedwars. Reach Aim assist Scaffold Velo Legit aura Hitboxes
  11. Badamazingplop

vape lite suggestion

fast place for vape lite because it doesnt look suspicoius and i find it helps me TONS on gamemodes like battle rush, the bridge and skywars.
  12. Badamazingplop

loggin in on diff pc

im away from home for a few days and i wanna sing into vape from this laptop where i will be in a different town with different hardware and i wwant to know whether my accoyunt will get banned or not?
  13. Badamazingplop

fast place help

right so i have been useing fastplace with delay 1 for like 3 months on my main which has a consistant 100ms mvp+ and i spam the HELL out of it in bedwars where a bridge alot. Sometimes the blocks bug and disappear it also looks quite suspicious since it is so fast that a staff with an iq might...
  14. Badamazingplop

Name unscrabler

A hack that makes it so like if you are in a game like si.o duels u can see the opponents name at the start instead of it being scrambled words. Same like in bws tournament on hypixel you could not see the participants name.
  15. Badamazingplop

hitboxes bws

how long will it take for me to get banned with 0.2 hitboxes on bedwars? My ping is 100 and i dont have a rank.
  16. Badamazingplop

killaura blatant or legit

I just want some settings that will not get watdogged or will bypass for quite along time cheers
  17. Badamazingplop

Stats checker

Add a stats checker to v4 so if you are winstreaking you can check if there is a no life sweaty nonce in your game so u can rq.
  18. Badamazingplop

semi blatant

high settings that will take me weeks to get staff banned (obv no watch dog ban) If u please :D :P
  19. Badamazingplop

Highest settings that wont get me ac banned

Title
  20. Badamazingplop

Blatant settings that wont get me watchdogged

could any1 drop me some settings that wont get me anticheat banned (hypixel ofc) i just have many accounts that are gonna become useless soon so i wanna have some fun! Cheers! :) avg ping 160