Search results

1. bozo

Semi-blatant settings for Hypixel

Hi, I recently got back into cheating on Minecraft and I decided to reinstall Vape V4 after hearing about the newly added features. I am not too well versed in what is "meta" or something at the moment, and if anybody knows a good semi-blatant config for vape updated as of 2024 for the newly...
  2. bozo

Alt Partner

Looking for someone to do doubles with because solos boring as all hell, just want a cheater teammate so I can actually relate. I’ll be using an alt because seeing how long I can go, lasted 2 weeks already. Add me on dc if interested: Myohi#3290 If not interested, move on.
  3. bozo

Back after a bit.

ty!
  4. bozo

Vape V4 + Sodium?

Contrary to popular belief, if your pc is really low end or on the weak side of the CPU spectrum, lunar can lag you more. Because it is far more resource intensive than forge, but includes fps boosting optimizations, if you have a low end pc the cons outweigh the pros though.
  5. bozo

Vape V4 not popping up into my lunar

1. Try disabling your antivirus, and injecting. 2. Attempt to run vape as an administrator and inject. 3. Reset HWID and Resync IP, then redownload vape v4. 4. Contact support.
  6. bozo

85 ping Closet

Assuming you are doing this on your main, 3.0 - 3.2 Vertical check, water check AA - You choose. AC - 16 - 20 Extra Randomization, hit selection (seems to help me often.) Vel - 90% Honestly most of this can be made more blatant, specifically on bedwars, but thats kind of a starter closet...
  7. bozo

Back after a bit.

(I was saying that bhop and ka are "super blatant" if that was not clear.)
  8. bozo

Back after a bit.

So I've been gone from this forum a while, and came back to ask you all this. Basically, I really do not care if I get reported, banned, hackusated, etc, id be using thse settings on my main. I want to last atleast a month. After I am banned I will just outwait it and go back to less blatant...
  9. bozo

Vape Lite Legit Settings

this is why i said "im assuming hypixel"
  10. bozo

Best ranked bedwars vape lite settings

fr
  11. bozo

maybe advice on these?

i dont believe you
  12. bozo

maybe advice on these?

yeah.
  13. bozo

maybe advice on these?

It's impressive that account has been surviving that long. I've learned its really just luck as i got banned at 0.1 hitboxes and way less blatant settings than you. All I can really do is hope staff will be dumbasses next time im unbanned.
  14. bozo

hypickle setting?

3.1 - 3.3 85 100 100 16 - 20
  15. bozo

M̵̷̴̴̡̨̢̧̢͈̖̬̖̖̙͔̞̳͕͎̤̘̣̖̘̼̗͔̣̺͈͇̟̦̠̘̤̪̖̘̻̙̹̟̻̫̩̫͕̩̘͚͚͉̗̻͔̺̰̳̰̼̫̞̼͙̦̟̣̫̟͕͕̖̫̘̳̖̔̽̓͊̾̍͌͗͛͂̐̈́̑̓̍̿̑͑̽̃̑̃̒̋͌͑̊́̓͐͊̓̍́̀̌̊̓͗͛̇̏͗̔̔̇͂̽̂̈́̆́͘̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ

Quite obviously, you are attempting to put malware on our pcs. 1, who in the fuck would try a random ass jar. 2, there is no crack for vape v4 3, vape v4 runs with hwids and ips and all that, you then have to download a file from your own purchased license. 4, if it has an actually client its...
  16. bozo

Vape Lite Legit Settings

if you want legit settings with no risk of banning (discounting screenshares) on im assuming hypixel Could add hitboxes at 0.1 REACH 3.0 - 3.25 VELO 85 100 100 AA ANY (suggested 8 H) AC 16 - 20
  17. bozo

Fast Place Safe?

What guccisam said.
  18. bozo

Hypixel Bypass

Thats true I guess. But to be totally safe, I'd probably say use legit scaffold 60 - 100
  19. bozo

Hypixel Bypass

Safewalk is blatant. Use legit scaffold