Search results

1. N

Kill Aura Target

Adding Killaura Target by Health so you can target low health players over high health players.
  2. N

Macros

Ok thank you, I thought it was gonna be more difficult than that xd
  3. N

Macros

Can someone give me macro's for rodding and everything like that? Thanks <3
  4. N

Can hypixel detect keepsprint now?

It isn't I have been using keepsprint on hypixel for 4+ months and not one ban. And I had never been spectated by an admin for it. Probably some other module that you were using
  5. N

Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Brief description: Gaining more and more speed when using bhop and hypixel hop. How to reproduce the bug: Hold shift and strafe while having bhop/hypixel hop enabled and you increase in speed dramatically. (excuse the quality forgot to change max fps)Link to video:
  6. N

Vape v4 (Blatant-Client)

yes it is, it is under blatant...
  7. N

Sk1er got access to vape

well he helps the dev team and creates all the coding and helps with anticheat just the devs check over it to make sure it will work. That's why cyanide autobanned people when they logged on a few weeks ago
  8. N

Sk1er got access to vape

Today someone told me that an old Vape user gave Sk1er (a dev for hypixel) his copy of vape to try and patch features of the client on hypixel. Personally I do not know if this is true but I know that this had happened to a client called Cyanide. Just wanna warn anyone who uses Vape on hypixel...
  9. N

Nick Option

If you have MVP++ on hypixel you can not use nick and aim assist because for some reason vape does not recognize that you are nicked and will attack your team. I think it would be useful to have an option or have it automatically enabled to not attack team and to be able to nick.
  10. N

Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Brief description of the bug: Auto Load Module State does not work. How to reproduce the bug:Log into a server and modules are not automatically loaded Video / screenshot of the bug: https://imgur.com/a/bfThAyg
  11. N

KeepSprint

Does watchdog detect keepsprint?
  12. N

Vape V3 Aura

I would like to know if you can add a wider weapon selection for aura(shovels and pickaxes) and make a feature that when your hits get glitched that it auto fixes it. For instance when using blockhit feature on autoclicker u get a glitch that keeps your sword blocked until u unblock it so i...
  13. N

esp and trajectories

teams option doesn't make team8s dark blue anymore and tracers colors don't work... please fix... and add a cps max and minimum for fastplace
  14. N

ESP and Trajectories

I don't know about others but for me Esp used to have teams be a dark blue, and now they appear the color i have it set to making it like i don't have teams on. Same with trajectories, the color is gray when i have it set to green. I think this would be a nice fix or explanation of what i have...
  15. N

ESP

For some reason esp isn't working with teams. about 2 or 3 weeks ago your team had a blue box now they have the selected color like everyone else... can someone please fix
  16. N

Bow Trajectory line

I think it would be very useful to have a bow trajectory line because it doesn't require as much work as an aimbot, will work smoothly and will let people destroy in another field of combat. ples add this in next update ty