Search results

1. G

Dream vs Vape?

Yeah I bought dream just because, it has nothing on v4, honestly not sure if it was worth spending 75 (aud) but atlesst now I have another ghost client to make videos on etc etc, thank you all for the reply’s. honestly I’ll probably make a video comparing the two clients in relation to hypixel...
  2. G

Dream vs Vape?

So I’m a YouTuber who obviously films cheating content, I was courious about other clients such as entropy or dream and how they compare to v4. Honestly I’m loving v4 and it’s back trace feature however wondering if theirs any other clients? And if not any resosn to get lite for hypixel content...
  3. G

Xd mine men

I used 100h and 80v on mine men and I lasted 1hour and reach on 3.2
  4. G

Vape v4 Minemen Club Settings

Here take these some I use AutoClicker: 8 - 13 u can do 9- Reach: Off AimAssist: Your Preference, Avoid Going Past 5.0 I use around 3.5-4 Velocity: Off Throw pot - 125 - 140 for mmc. “isay like 180 to 250 higher the more undectected” Refill at least- 120 I think these are undefeated don’t...
  5. G

Vape v4 MMC Modules And what are good

My main question is if these would be undectable AutoClicker: 8 - 13, Inventory Fill (Optional) Reach: Off AimAssist: Your Preference, Avoid Going Past 5.0 "i would use around 3.5 as max" and the fov is about my current or about 100-110 Velocity: Off inv grab debuf pots 180 to 250 higher the...
  6. G

wtap settings (help me pls)

You all shut, here is a respose. use a bit above the normal amount i dont have vape running as of right now so soz if m post is a little inaccrute.
  7. G

Mine men club

So I use v4 and I need some aimassit settings they will bypass mine men club A reply will be much appreciated