Search results

1. R

Max Horizontal Velo

hypixel yes
  2. R

Max Horizontal Velo

Whats the max Velo for horizontal that works without silent flagging staff?
  3. R

Hypixel alt winstreak

I sometimes play with aweray for yeh it is a lil hard to aim
  4. R

Hypixel alt winstreak

Tbh I use even more blatant settings then all of you and I still don't get banned- The problem with vape forums is that everyone is a Pus s. I use 0.3-0.5 hitboxes- KA Blatant 4.2 reach-6block 300-100ms switch delay(depends on if there's a sniper or not) 13-16 ATPS+ 60-120 fov | Autoblock | Only...
  5. R

hypixel bhop settings release vape v4

Even Ik that and i use 4.2 reach and 0.3 hitbox like bruvv never use 6 block
  6. R

I need settings for Kite Velo

ping 9-20 ms - so i can fb jump (be more legit)
  7. R

I need settings for Kite Velo

title
  8. R

Is it safe to use Hitbox on hypixel?

Uh just use like 0.2-0.3- but if you want blatant settings use 1.0-( you still wont get banned its not detectable) but only use 0.3+ if you have 200+ ping otherwise just use 0.2
  9. R

Settings for hypixel bedwars streaking while nicked (90ms)

and over half the time they check if your a high level and they either assume ur cheating or your good at reducing. literally had a mod friend named eighties and he would only staff ban if they were low hypixel levels reducing or getting weird combos but if your over lvl 100 they wont even think...
  10. R

I need KA settings for my main acc that wont get me staff banned (9-19ms)

Thanks Alot I'll try it tomorrow I really appreciate it :D
  11. R

Settings for hypixel bedwars streaking while nicked (90ms)

uh ive have 3.4-3.5 80 100 100 and no ac and i dont get banned on my mvp++ alt while nicked- my friend derpysquidyt uses blatant 3.59-3.6 reach and 75 80 100 velo and 17-20 ac without ban. guys why are you so afraid. half the settings will never get you banned like 3.5 reach will not flag and...
  12. R

Can anyone give me super good settings for bedwars Vape Lite or V4? I Just bought both.

Can someone please give me reach settings, Velo, and aim settings? I need blatant setting for when I'm getting sniped by hackers its annoying asf when you loose a 100+ winstreak when ur being legit to a cheater i need blatant settings that will not get you banned. please help me, I ik im stupid...