Search results

1. Z

HYPIXEL CLOSET CHEATING GUIDE (2023) / NO WATCHDOG BANS

also, do you need antibot for the legit bedwars config?
  2. Z

HYPIXEL CLOSET CHEATING GUIDE (2023) / NO WATCHDOG BANS

at this point, in december 2023, with the most recent reach detection updates, is bedwars reach and/or velocity okay to use as described? or should i use tournament and not use any reach (will i get banned with reach 3.1-3,2)
  3. Z

cant break blocks??

Another question I have is about Vape V2. In Autoclicker, it will only attack as left click. For me, my controls are a bit different and I right click to attack. This stops me from being able to autoclick in Vape V2. Do you think that will ever be fixed?
  4. Z

cant break blocks??

I understand this, but couldn't it still be set up so the autoclicker automatically disables when it detects that you are trying to break a block? I get that invalid move packets are extremely easy to detect, and can result in an immediate ban. But if there was a delay between the autoclicker...
  5. Z

Autoclicker in Vape V3

Hey everyone, At the time I'm posting this, I'm having an issue with the autoclicker module in the most recent Vape V3. What happens is whenever I hold right click (I know my controls are reversed), it clicks fast but doesn't allow me to break any blocks. I remember a semi-working feature in...