Search results

1. X

Vape Lite AutoClicker Suggestion..

i dont know if this is really needed, if you think this is a problem bind it to a key that you can access fast? i have it binded to F and no problems so far
  2. X

Vape Lite aim assist suggestion

vape lite aimassist suggestion : make filters for it, like aim closest player/aim at lowest health(i know that this wouldn't work on servers that have patched health thing ) / and way to focus players, so aimassist only aims at selected player (this is sometimes useful in hcf/ team fights )
  3. X

Overlay mode for all the render modules in Vape lite

i think its good idea,i think only nametags is needed overlay mode , tracers is kinda useless (atleast for me )
  4. X

Vape Lite Bypass SS?

its easy to hide vape lite.. i was xraying blatant af, and staff ssed me, all i did is just close lite and shift+del it , nothing more, no cleaners just deleting and it byppassed easily.
  5. X

A Free Vape

I think it would be cool to create Vape Free version but with only reach 3.0-3.1 or 3.2 and maybe autoclicker..minimal features edit: or create like free version but its only 1month(and add hwid detection so people don't create multiple accs)
  6. X

I can not pay with the balance of paypal

The problem is that 9.99$ Vape lite is monthly ,so they have set so it renews and PayPal asks to get creditcard for it, but one-time purchase 14.99$ doesn't ask ,just manually buy( bad england yes xd)
  7. X

Swords only - Vape Lite

just add : swords only [ ] axe only [ ] and remove swords/axe only.
  8. X

autoclicking hypixel

I think hypixel anticheat is trash.. I'm playing with max settings with Vape lite and not getting banned..(velo 0, reach 5.6-6.0 , aim assist max)
  9. X

When limited summer time sale will end?

^^^
  10. X

Advert / Spam Bot

no,there is already good spambot that can do it all..
  11. X

Bots

just buy oq.minebot.. why u need Vape bot launcher..
  12. X

[IDEAS] VAPE LITE -

check contact emails please I sent alternative payment
  13. X

Can Vape V3 bypass hypixel?

yes lol ,I think everything bypasses
  14. X

Where I can see change-log ?

nah, I just did Vape.gg/download and I saw changelog
  15. X

Where I can see change-log ?

Whats the link for Vape v3 & Vape lite change log?
  16. X

cant buy vape lite; /

Hello, i recently added card that has 10euro and i cant buy vape lite for 30days, it saying that i have to add card.. i dont know what to do (10euro = ~12USD) @Manthe i can manually buy :?