Search results

1. P

PvPGym Anticheat

Does anyone know what anticheat does PvPGym currently have?
  2. P

PvPGym Settings

Hey. I need the most blatant (undetected) settings for PvPGym which will not get me anticheat banned. Mainly looking for autoclicker,reach,velocity & hitboxes but if any other modules bypass and are useful i would appreciate them!
  3. P

Minemen/Lunar Settings

I'm looking for the best settings for autoclicker / aim assist / reach / hitboxes / killaura and basically any other module that would help me in pvp. Before you say something like ''are you dumb? killaura on minemen/lunar?'' I'm looking for blatant modules & settings which i could turn on using...
  4. P

Buying Vape Settings

I'm buying the best possible vape settings to destroy everyone on minemen/lunar without getting banned. I know OP settings/stuff won't be given for free so that's why i'm willing to pay. If you're interested to sell me then reply to this thread.
  5. P

Vape v4 Minemen Club Settings

Hey, what are the best undetectable vape v4 client settings for minemen club? I see youtubers like Merryzz , Nelier and others using Vape V4 on minemen and destroying everyone but if i use low settings i can't do it and if i use high settings i'll get banned. What are the best undetectable...