2. H

Hypixel hitbox

Checks you put on for reach/autoclick and the settings you use
  3. H

Hypixel hitbox

You got any checks?
  4. H

bonzi clicker virus

What is the point of using bonzi clicker when there is vape. Can it bypass higher clicks than vape can?
  5. H

Hypixel hitbox

Is aa short for aimbot or what?
  6. H

Hypixel hitbox

what's your settings on hypixel? On your main
  7. H

Vape Launch

love u
  8. H

Vape Launch

I know you can save it, I don't know if you can save on certian servers. Still, you have to enable it, instead of it being automatically enabled. Unless you can enlighten me with your great wisdom. I know you can't, that's why I am suggesting you should, or if there is some other way.
  9. H

Question about launching vape

A man can hope
  10. H

Relax I was just asking. I'm guessing there is no other way for it to inject itself without it being built into the launcher. I wonder when that will happen, if that's possible.
  11. H

It's impossible for something to inject into minecraft automatically?
  12. H

Vape Launch

There should be a way for vape to automatically inject itself when you start minecraft. Also a way for certain settings to automatically be on without having to enable them every time you launch a new game. You would be able to save certain settings for certain servers so when you switch it...
  13. H

Has this been suggested to the devs?
  14. H

Is there a way for vape to automatically inject itself when I start minecraft? Is there a way for certain settings to automatically be on without having to enable them every time you launch a new game?
  15. H

Hypixel hitbox

One more question, are things like MLG/Auto tool detectable on hypixel? Would you recommend it?
  16. H

Hypixel hitbox

May I ask what your hypixel settings are?
  17. H

Hypixel hitbox

So I can't even use a smaller than .1 hitbox?
  18. H

Hypixel hitbox

No Velocity? also is fast place safe? Sorry if I am asking 2 many questions.