Search results

1. prztkvapelite

[REQUEST] BedWars

how to set up correctly Clutch Scaffold Mode - TellBridge so as not to fall off the blocks often
  2. prztkvapelite

better client for vape

What client are you using?
  3. prztkvapelite

low fps vape v4

After running a VapeV4 i get very low fps on a modern setup. Problem only occurs when i run Minecraft through VapeV4, without it FPS are back to normal.
  4. prztkvapelite

velocity settings for server mmc?

as in the title, I am looking for the velocity settings. my current settings are Horizontal 90% Vertical 100% Chance 90% Only when targeting on Water check off Anti-Combo on Air Only on combo Amount 1hits Kite mode off
  5. prztkvapelite

[crashed] vape v4

I have a little problem with injecting vape v4 into lunar on 1.8.9 versions. The last time I downloaded vape v4 was on June 9th Today I also downloaded vape v4 again from which lunar closes and redirects to the initial interface
  6. prztkvapelite

AutoClicker >> Hit select

Why Hit select locks in place, and you can't move?
  7. prztkvapelite

BedWars vape[v4] useful options?

In your opinion, the best options that are enabled while playing bed wars are?
  8. prztkvapelite

BedPlates

Bed Plates it works in lunar client?
  9. prztkvapelite

Workaround lunar new versions

What time are workarounds created for new lunar versions?
  10. prztkvapelite

Macros

Who will explain to me what this option is about? "Macros let you set a macro for items to quickly swap to on your hotbar"
  11. prztkvapelite

vape v4

is there the same option as in vape lite that allows you to hide the vape gui on the screen while recording a movie, etc.
  12. prztkvapelite

vape cape

What do you think will be the reaction to wearing such a cape?
  13. prztkvapelite

legit settings for mmc servers

Who has the current mmc server configuration and quite legal including reach, aimasisst, autoclicker, strafe, w-tap, hitboxes in this configuration. Recently, when I downloaded some shared config from the player, I got banned.
  14. prztkvapelite

Right click mode (limit to items)

How can i add enchanted golden apple to Right click mode - limit to items (allowed items) the exact name of item!
  15. prztkvapelite

[question] antihax vulcan

Are there any workarounds for these anti-cheats antihax vulcan
  16. prztkvapelite

displaying hp and effects vape v4

As Nametags greatly reduces FPS on servers due to the large number of players on the map and objects etc. I would suggest adding a separate option in which you can see the opponent's HP status and the effects he uses, i.e. eating a golden apple etc. I think that this would have an impact on the...
  17. prztkvapelite

vape v4 "NameTags"

The question is why when you run NameTags fps drop significantly in large amounts from 900/800 to 160/180
  18. prztkvapelite

The most common reasons for an account lockout are?

A moment ago I was using vape lite / v4 services that I purchased, I closed minecraft and then I wanted to restart it. After the game, when I tried to log in to the vape, I received the following message that my account was blocked. it happened to me with two devices due to bans on different...
  19. prztkvapelite

What is the responsibility of Criticals in vape v4

Same as the name of the thread, for which criticals in vape v4 and its mode pacekt, ground, anticheat are responsible and who will say how it works
  20. prztkvapelite

loss of permanent vape lite subscription

Why was my permanent vape lite subscription canceled? I paid $ 59.99 for the vape lite, of which I had two subscriptions, of which only the vape v4 version was left