Search results

1. sit

Vanilla Client Spoofer?

Thank you, ill try it later:)
  2. sit

Vanilla Client Spoofer?

Hi. Is there any forge mod that spoofs your forge instance as vanilla to the server? I know a few hacked clients have this but I'm just wondering if theres a standalone mod for it. Thanks.
  3. sit

Is Anti combo on velocity detected?

i know that setting alone is not on hypixel, but its kinda useless from my experince tbh
  4. sit

a ¨vape director¨

no shit its a scam lmfao
  5. sit

Is vape v3 better than v4?

no
  6. sit

Is Fastplace detectable on hypixel?

its not
  7. sit

Question

if they did that all competitive modes would hit the shitter
  8. sit

Vape opens then closes straight after.

What are you trying to inject into vapev4 cannot inject into lunar 1.7, and forge is the only fully supported mod-able client as for the deletion, windows antivirus for some reason deleted my vape v4 without telling me when i ran it the first time, even though i had it completely disabled. have...
  9. sit

Ya'll check these for "hypixel" and tell me if these are good and if i can go any deeper, better without ban

you can turn the max angle for AA up to 360 if u want to it doesn't matter ac is fine, if you play games that use it you can turn on right click mode dont play ranked skywars with those reach settings, your chances of getting staff'd increases quite a bit once you get into diamond or higher. you...
  10. sit

Got ratted lost vape

was the free robux worth it
  11. sit

Reach settings?

3.1 isn't being detected
  12. sit

Does vape work on lunar right now?

yes but from my experience AA is a bit weird, so you'll probably have to double whatever it is normally for it to feel how it usually does
  13. sit

velocity for main?

3.1-3.3 for most game modes, ~3.15 for ranked skywars
  14. sit

Keepsprint

simon will personally come to your house if you use keep sprint
  15. sit

i am new nyor

fan behavior
  16. sit

What are some safe settings to use for Hypixel Bedwars?

because why not
  17. sit

popout window for vapev4 (?)

yeah — it would just be more of a quality of life addition rather than something that would noticeably improve vape
  18. sit

popout window for vapev4 (?)

I have no clue if this would be useful for anybody else, but i think it would be neat to be able to pop out the vape v4 window similar to how vape lite is its own separate thing. The GUI would look exactly like how it does when you press your open GUI button, just with the added ability to drag...
  19. sit

reach hypixel

it's not though. test it with a friend (bold of me to assume you have any.) make sure you have no mods enabled, you can hit them from 3 blocks away, but not 4 blocks.
  20. sit

Vape's Freelook

vape's version of free look doesn't kick you and isn't detectable