Search results

1. H

Hypixel pit

Are the settings in this video actually safe?
  2. H

Hypixel pit

ohhhh thanks. So I only need antibot if I'm using kill aura?
  3. H

Hypixel pit

It's like im playing on a slide show even though in the corner it shows that I have 400+ fps
  4. H

Hypixel pit

Does anyone else experience extreme frame dropping on the pit when vape is injected?
  5. H

What algorithm does vape use? Also why is it being flagged by some anti-viruses?

Yeah, this post was mostly meant for the devs. I have used vape like 3 years ago, but haven't used it anytime soon. I was just wondering if there could be a man in the middle attack. Also if that was the reason why some of the big anti-viruses recognize it as a virus or if there is another.
  6. H

What algorithm does vape use? Also why is it being flagged by some anti-viruses?

Hey! Just wondering does vape use SHA256 or SHA1? On virustotal it shows that the signers for vape are all SHA256, except for one of the x.509 signers (DigiCert High Assurance). However, when I go into the file properties it shows SHA1. My second question is why are some of the big brand...
  7. H

How do I save profiles

I download the public profiles, but every time I restart my Minecraft all the profiles are gone (new to vape) for vape v3
  8. H

Does Vape v3 bypass badlion

Thanks you too. Time to buy v3
  9. H

Thanks bro.
  10. H

Does vape v3 bypass badlion if you use throwpot, aim assist, reach, and auto clicker (If you use like some what legit setting)?
  11. H

Is arithmo trolling?

what happened to my comment?
  12. H

What are the updates?

What are the changes in vape lite because I don't see any?
  13. H

Vape lite

Can vape lite be detected in anyway if you delete the files and any download/search history things relating to it?
  14. H

My personal settings.

what is the range supposed to be for aim assist?
  15. H

Hypixel settings for vape lite?

Can someone give me some good hypixel settings for vape lite?
  16. H

Vape lite settings for badlion?

I use auto clicker- 8-13 swords and axes only Reach- 3.3-3.33 no combo mode Aim assist- 20 Wtap- 100 delay 3 blocks Velocity- 90 horizontal 90 vertical 100 chance Any better settings for badlion that don't look obvious but still can kill people emerald V and above
  17. H

Evidence

How to I delete evidence of vape on my google chrome? how to I get it to not show vape when I type va and it tries to finish it for me. I'm using incognito now so I'm just trying to get rid of all evidence.