Search results

1. L

Autoblock

Hey people I haven't been active as I came back into hypixel pit a few days ago but a question of mine is if autoblocks flags watchdog. I know it is blatant and everything but does it flag in the sense that it notifies staff or straight up ban? btw im talking about the autoblock in kill aura in...
  2. L

Blink

Can someone let me know if there are any checks for blink or if its pretty hard to get banned with it (anti cheat wise) and if there are settings I can use to lag for 5 seconds also I don't plan on moving, just lagging. This is for hypixel btw
  3. L

First argument in setting reach

Can someone please enlighten me as to what does the first part of some random reach like 3.2 - 3.3 do? The 3.2 part. Always had that doubt
  4. L

Bug report idea

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Forums Suggestion Suggestion Description: In bug reports I see something like 70 pages worth of reports and replies. My suggestion would be to delete the bug report and replies after a period of time, making it so the forums page become much more easily...
  5. L

Freecam ban

Hey guys, recently I heard staff banning people due to freecam and being confident on their ban. Ever since I have been spooked from using it. Is there no way of that happening or can they check by seeing things such as chunk rendering or just some different way that the client interacts with...
  6. L

V4

Hey guys, I don't know what title to put so I just put v4. Whenever I open v4 it generally works in the 3rd or 2nd try which I am cool with as it does not affect me at all after. But always after I try to open a few times it asks me to login again which always scares me as I'm afraid that it...
  7. L

Captcha

What happened to vape forums I stopped using it for a few months and recently when I want to do any posts or see posts its just such a nuisance
  8. L

Killaura

Is there a way to toggle ka in specific moments and not get banned? I heared you can toggle if do it and not get banned if you are smart with it. Also what are relatively safe settings (ik ka isn't safe) to toggle when you are on your main. Also is there a way to hide it if you are screensharing...
  9. L

watchdog

did watchdog update and start actually banning closets?
  10. L

Flagging on hypixel

What modules are a no go on v4 and constantly flags. also after what config on commonly used modules start flagging (velo, reach, aa, ac, hitboxes, fast place, etc) (example: velo starts silent flagging after 40%) (this is just a example which probably isn't the case) on hypixel's watchdog
  11. L

Settings

I may get v4. I would like to know legit settings for Hypixel. that probably wouldnt get you banned. If possible I want a legit config (to kill legit cheaters) and a config that would not get you banned while giving a greater advantage than the legit one. to beat cheaters while grinding)...
  12. L

Aim Assist

What is good aim assist setting that would not get you banned if you have 95 FOV with dynamic fov? For ranked hypixel.
  13. L

What is a fairly good setting for hypixel ranked. (Stuff like aim assist, reach, velo, etc)

What are good settings for ranked skywars on vape v4 that bypasses hypixel and most likely won't get you banned even in atlas.