Search results

1. Y

Is there any possible way to disable Lunar anticheat?

I was wondering if it was possible to disable the anti cheat within lunar.
  2. Y

HYPIXEL BEDWARS SETTINGS

Can someone please tell me if these are bannable? I am going to list all of them rn. AutoClicker: 14-19 Reach 3.0-3.3 Velocity 90 Horizontal scaffold (legit - 78-120)
  3. Y

SUPER CLOSET SETTINGS GOT ME BANNED ON MINEMEN

Can someone explain how I got banned (For cheating) I was using: Autoclicker 9-14 cps (block hit, break blocks, disable click delay) aimassist (max settings besides angle: 130) and vypr vpn (Seattle) If you get banned at the same time as someone on their vpn does it ban you for the same...
  4. Y

Streaming on mmc

Hey! I just recently started streaming on mmc (Minemen club) and I wanted to know if I was safe to stream with them. Autoclicker: 9-14 cps (Blockhit, Breakblock, disable click delay) Aimassist (everything max besides angle) (angle 130) Please tell me what would be noticeable on stream and...
  5. Y

Closet cheating settings (hypixel)

My ping is around 100. gamemode (op duels) Antibot reach 3.1-3.2 (verticle check) Velocity (hz 80% - v 100% - chance 100%) autoclicker (15 - 20) disable click delay aimassist (yes I am that bad) max (strafe increase, check block break, aim vertically) is that gonna get me banned?
  6. Y

My autoblock with my auto clicker doesn't work

Hey! I have recently been having a issue where my auto block doesn't work with my auto click, anyone know whats happening?