Yourmomlol

Social Credit
Hey! I just recently started streaming on mmc (Minemen club) and I wanted to know if I was safe to stream with them.

Autoclicker: 9-14 cps (Blockhit, Breakblock, disable click delay)

Aimassist (everything max besides angle) (angle 130)

Please tell me what would be noticeable on stream and what could get me banned, thank you.

I have vape v4

divine

Social Credit
Hey! I just recently started streaming on mmc (Minemen club) and I wanted to know if I was safe to stream with them.

Autoclicker: 9-14 cps (Blockhit, Breakblock, disable click delay)

Aimassist (everything max besides angle) (angle 130)

Please tell me what would be noticeable on stream and what could get me banned, thank you.

I have vape v4
I hope you're joking but if you aren't I would heavily decrease your aimassist. Since you said everything max apart from the angle I assume you're using 6 blocks, I wouldn't go over 4.3~ if you want to stay legit and unnoticed. You should also not use 10 speed (or whatever its called), I do just fine with 1.5-2.5, but 2.5 and above is kind of noticable to the viewer sometimes (depends on angle), which I wouldnt use above 90 on.

Cheers!

CowWow

Social Credit
I hope you're joking but if you aren't I would heavily decrease your aimassist. Since you said everything max apart from the angle I assume you're using 6 blocks, I wouldn't go over 4.3~ if you want to stay legit and unnoticed. You should also not use 10 speed (or whatever its called), I do just fine with 1.5-2.5, but 2.5 and above is kind of noticable to the viewer sometimes (depends on angle), which I wouldnt use above 90 on.

Cheers!
I use 30 degrees just so it's not annoying to always auto-aim and instead lock on to the target (legit-ly) which is much more enjoyable.

Yourmomlol

Social Credit

Cheers!
someone told me breakblock is noticable on minemen? is that true

CowWow

Social Credit
someone told me breakblock is noticable on minemen? is that true
don't use it, it's detectable :/

also whats the point? if you're doing pot pvp you don't need to break blocks unless you are playing different gamemodes...

pickledick

Social Credit
don't use it, it's detectable :/

also whats the point? if you're doing pot pvp you don't need to break blocks unless you are playing different gamemodes...
its not, stop repeating bullshit that was only true like 4 years ago lol

CowWow

Social Credit
its not, stop repeating bullshit that was only true like 4 years ago lol
bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ididntknowsubscribetocowwow!