Search results

1. Dot_Dash

Smooth aimbot for 'gun games' (i.e Quakecraft, Cops & Crims, etc).

Hey, Here's a quick suggestion that I felt like throwing out there. It'd be great if at some point we got a legit aimbot, sort of like a lot of CS:GO cheats, for minigames on servers that use hitscan weapons instead of traditional swords/bows. It could have customizable smoothing, delay before...
  2. Dot_Dash

Ability to retain enabled modules in V3

Hi, This is just a quick suggestion, but it would definitely help out the client a bit IMO in terms of general ease of use. Anyways, the idea is that there should be a setting where if you enable it, all of the modules you have enabled when you quit Minecraft and go play a better game would be...
  3. Dot_Dash

Vape V2/V3/Lite Development Schedule

Hi, I've been recently using V2 a lot more because of the Misplace functionality on Reach which is super nice for recording stuff. However, I also appreciate the features V3 has to offer, such as Inventory Cleaner (a huge help in Skywars/any game with a lot of loot from chests). My question...
  4. Dot_Dash

Better BowAimbot for V3

It would be nice if BowAimbot could be reimplemented into V3, but this time much better. The BowAimbot in V2 is pretty bad to be honest. If you're even mildly decent with a bow, it's honestly better to just use your own skill versus trying to let the aimbot do the work. It would hit, at a...
  5. Dot_Dash

Problems with the "blatant" setting on Vape v3

Hi, I've been using Vape for a while now and I'm definitely satisfied with it. However, one thing that's mildly annoying is that when I enable blatant mode to use Scaffold (which by the way, makes bridging much, much easier), I run into a few issues. I've outlined these in a bullet-point style...
  6. Dot_Dash

Weird render glitch with ESP on Vape v3

For some reason, when I toggle ESP on Vape v3 this happens. As you can see, my hotbar/hand become the same color as the ESP color I have set for no reason. Interestingly, this only happens when I have no item selected - the instant I hold an item this effect goes away and ESP returns to...