Search results

1. M

ParticleESP

I want this. Bumped @James
  2. M

MurderMystery

The best way to implement this is for it to be checking the held item of a player, and the moment they take out a sword etc it sends you a message in chat alerting you who the murderer is
  3. M

New Watchdog/Staff Settings/Ping 180 - 200

That's not true. I use 0.45 Hitboxes and have been using 0.55 up until recently and have never gotten banned for it despite playing frequently with only 60ms ping.
  4. M

What is the best Quakecraft Client?

Hypixel is hosting a Quake Tourney in a few days, and I want to know what the best clients there are that people have been using for Quake.
  5. M

What is the difference between these two settings?

For Vape V3, KillAura aiming has a "Silent" aim option and an "Anti-cheat" option. I have been using Silent with no problems at all, so I was wondering if I should still be using Anti-cheat aim? Or maybe just a better way to configure my settings? I have my Autoclicker at 7.4 to 13.7cps if that...
  6. M

Hypixel megawalls blatant settings

Quite a lot of MegaWalls players cheat. There are several lurkers here who play it.
  7. M

Limit to tools

Yes please. I love how they added the distinction between swords and axes recently, but I feel like they should add shovels next. Glad they fixed axe because it felt really obvious to me when I was clicking on a wooden log at ~12cps for no reason a few times a game on accident like before.
  8. M

Timer

How much of an advantage does timer even give you? I have experimented with max timer on a personal server with no anticheat before, and all it seemed to do was let me walk a little faster and place/break blocks faster.
  9. M

Optifine+VapeV.3

How to Do it? Does Vape have to be run on Forge? Because I have no clue how to install Optifine to forge.
  10. M

Does Hypixel ScreenShare?

I am not prepared for a screenshare at all on V3. Does Hypixel screenshots to catch people?
  11. M

How to toggle auto-click? + more ?'s VapeV3

1) Is there a way I can keybind AutoClick on/off quickly? 2) Is there a way to specify for auto-click to work ONLY using swords? As a person who never uses axes for PvP it looks sketchy af when I'm unable to go from hitting a player and then being unable to break a wooden block 3 seconds later.