Search results

1. Hash

Delay for vape lite's scaffold

Hey! I found myself using vape v4 more than I do Vape lite recently since this feature was added, Do you mid adding it to Vape Lite?
  2. Hash

Bring the Changelogs back

Hey, I really appreciate the new website design but I can't get my hands on the changelogs, any plans on bringing those back?
  3. Hash

Russian SkyWars Settings

Don't use vertical velocity not vertical aim assist, hitboxes are a no go too. Your reach and horizontal velocity are a bit too high, I'll consider lowering those That aside it's хорошо
  4. Hash

Are my settings good ?

Is 3.0 to 3.2 good on PvPTemple ? What about 91% of velocity, is that good?
  5. Hash

Are my settings good ?

Hi, I'm not sure of my settings so I'm here to get feedback on them, feel free to comment anything you would change personally! My ping: 90 --> 110 US 12 --> 40 EU Servers I cheat on: FaithfullMC, PvPTemple, ViperMC, Hypixel Autoclicker: Left Click: 8 --> 12 Item whitelist...
  6. Hash

Make some of Vape lite features external

Can you guys make some essential features of vape lite (things such as Autoclicker, reach and velocity etc...) completely external so that it allow the client to be less detecteble via screenshares on some versions already supported by vape lite (Badlion client and such).
  7. Hash

What is vape lite ?

Vape lite is not fully external and if I want to use a fully external client I'm fine with only using aim asist, autoclicker, velocity and reach. Drip lite seems like a good option to vape lite, the only downside to it is its price, making vape lite completely external would exterminate the...
  8. Hash

What is vape lite ?

Is making vape lite completely external a way to improve it for you, cause for me it definitely is! This would make it a lot harder to detect even for client side anticheats
  9. Hash

What is vape lite ?

They should make a totally external client that could have a different build each day using a server to compile them. It could be only buy by people that already has a vape lite subscription as an add-on and only a few amount of people should have access to it so it will be almost impossible to...
  10. Hash

What is vape lite ?

We don't know much about vape lite, some say it's external and some say it's an injection client that has diferent builds every time tou download it. so what is it exactly ?
  11. Hash

Reach(A Decent Guide)

The only downside to this is that beanernet requires blatant mode and isn't available in vape lite at all
  12. Hash

Web control

You could also add a display of what values are being edited using the same rendering technic used in the overlay mode for the Search and name tag features
  13. Hash

Web control

Alright sorry for bothering then, looking forward to the bigger stuff !
  14. Hash

Web control

Can you guys add a way to change our settings from a webpage for all Manthe industries products please ?
  15. Hash

Able to buy MantheClicker as a stand alone

I mean, Sure they can! but will they ? That's a whole other awnser. Since very few users will take advantage of this bypass right now I don't think they will. But if they see potential in creating a cheat that can bring more players from the non premium Minecraft community to the cheat...
  16. Hash

Yep but after that he goes over the fact that they will implement a mix of client and server side checks in the future. They also told that they already are analyzing some "advanced logs" to see if someone is cheating, I'm not sure what they mean by that but I don't feel comfortable using vape...
  17. Hash

What about Pactify launcher? They say that they are going to implement a client side anticheat, do you guys plan on bypassing it?
  18. Hash

Suggestion for MantheClicker

I've got those issues as well, I'm also having issues with the slider, whenever I try to shift click it like I do on vape lite to put a precise value it doesn't work and instead appears like if I keep staging the slider even if I'm outside of it.
  19. Hash

MantheClicker hotbar

Tu dois être sur la fenetre du jeu quand le décompte ce déroule, j'ai aucune idée de si ça marches avec le pactify launcher sans se faire banir, en tout cas sur BLC ils ne bans plus pour les autoclickers du coup c'est 100% sur que ça marches
  20. Hash

[2019]bypass any screenshare using vape [guide]

Just cause I'm using Borderless gaming to make my game Borderless so I prefer just having two windows opened at the same time to be more efficient when I'm preparing myself for a SS, just personal preference