Search results

1. C

WallHack.

I personally dont like the PlayerESP and nametags, it looks cluttered. Thats why I think they should add a new module named "wallhack" for Vape V2 they could also add this onto the PlayerESP module. A good example is this video: You can see people through the wall ofcourse and it looks smooth...
  2. C

Dynamic IP, but it wont change my IP?

Hey guys, I got a dynamic IP since I searched up how to check if you got one and it seems like my IP is dynamic but when ever I turn my router off and on (i`m leaving it off for 10minutes) it just wont change my IP? Dont I have a dynamic IP or am I doing something wrong? Thanks! -College_420
  3. C

Professional Hypixel Skywars ranked settings. -College_420

Please link all kids that are asking for Vape Hypixel settings to this thread theyre to dumb to look at Dylans posts. Thanks. https://gyazo.com/67fe2df43ea8dce08fe45931fcf16ca0 https://gyazo.com/ac885c43a8712f91ce160ed4a3b8275c Thanks. And yes this is undectable alot of kids are hackusating me...
  4. C

Regarding BadLion.

So I thought why not use Vape blatant on BadLion? I vaped for 1hour long all out won all my ranked matches got in GOLD 1. Won 4UHCMeetups with 10+ kills and lost 1 cause I got disconnected. I still havent got banned with 6block reach and keepsprint, aimassist,autoclicker,anti-kb. This is just a...
  5. C

VapeV2 1.11.2

Hey, I know there are alot of posts about Vape V2 being compatible (idk how to spell that sorry) with 1.10, I personally prefer to see this happening with 1.11.2 since the FPS gain is much more, and after its updated to this I will not be needing it to get updated to a higher version. Since I...
  6. C

[Request] Best settings for Hypixel

Vape (V2/Lite): Lite Server: Hypixel Average ping (to the chosen server): 120ms Game type (General/PotPvP/BuildUHC): SkyWars Recording settings (yes/no): No Settings type (Normal/Undetectable): Normal Any other comments: Using format of @KhwPp (everyone should use this) Link to format...
  7. C

What is this guy using?

the fuck? his aim is perfect and CPS, if someone can give me his settings or settings which looks like hes using (Vape V2 for hypixel please :D)
  8. C

Optay, Ranked Skywars.

Hey guys, so there is a guy named "Optay" hes very good at ranked skywars and I know he doesnt hack, but if he where hacking what would he use? His latest video: I wanna know his Vape V2 settings if he where hacking. Thanks!
  9. C

Vape Lite: Hitbox?

I was asking myself why not adding Hitbox on Vape Lite? This really could help people out with like 100-200ms to still get good hits! Thanks for reading -Shady @Manthe
  10. C

RANKED SKYWARS VAPE LITE SETTINGS

Here are my personal settings for ranked skywars. Im currently Diamond devision with this and if you play all season long you probaly will get into Masters! I got 100-120ms on hypixel so reach might be a bit high. But ofcourse WatchDog is a meme. Autoclicker: 8-13 Note: This can also be higher...