Search results

1. E

just got banned, how do i get back on? (no security ban)

HYPIXEL yo yo yo i just found out i was banned. how do i get back on an alt without getting security banned? "cheating thru unfair advantages"
  2. E

I got banned from hypixel, how do I get back?

Hey guys, obviously I can't just log in with a different account, right? I got banned on my main but I want to play on Hypixel. Is there a guide? How do I do it? Do I simply restart my router?
  3. E

80% VELOCITY

so i've being playing on my bedwars main 400 star account for a year now on HYPIXEL using "legit settings" but when i fight people cheating more than me, they always take less kb. my velocity in the present moment is 90%. i have like 150ms. can i lower it to 80? keep in mind i dont wanna get...
  4. E

Where do you guys buy alts to cheat on Hypixel? Im planning to boost my main account

Im planning to boost my main account
  5. E

bed plates not working

hello, i play on lunar and when i activate the bedplates, nothing happens. is it a vape bug or am i doing something wrong?
  6. E

Hypixel Bedwars

How many of you are Bedwars "grinders"? What are your settings? I do that everyday. I am almost at 50 stars (i suck lol)
  7. E

What is MantheClicker and outdated Vape V4

Hello i was wondering whats MantheClicker, is it a better autoclicker? or what? And also: does Vape outdates? There is a new version of vape v4, is it better than the other ones? Is it like our phones that need to be updated to work better?
  8. E

Are macros detectable on hypixel

Vape v4 macros i meant.
  9. E

Anti afk for bedwars coins

Hey i use anti afk from auto fish and normal anti-afk it seems like i get kicked every once in a while when a game ends. how can i avoid that? do you guys use macros? how do i do it?/
  10. E

Safe STRAFE settings for Hypixel?

Is it detectable? What do you guys use for closet cheating?
  11. E

A question for closet cheaters

Hey, do you guys use anything else with vape v4? I am having trouble winning my fights. Do you use something else or just the client? (hypixel)
  12. E

What settings do you use on your main? for bedwars

What settings do you use on your main? for bedwars I can't play with the super safe settings (8-13 autoclicker) what are your guys settings on your main accounts and what star are you guys at?
  13. E

20 cps on Hypixel

Yo guys, is it possible to get 20 cps (pretending to buttefly click/ drag click) on hypixel using Vape? Without getting banned, of course. Any ideas? They told me not to use fast place, only like 14 cps. Can I get 20 cps on left click? Or is it bannable?
  14. E

I just got banned on my 9 fkdr and 100 star account

Hello, I lost my main account due to "using unfair advantages or cheating". I wasn't using the recommended settings. I was using Kill Aura, reach 3.5, 87h velocity, legit scaffold (really fast), fast place, safewalk for godbridging and an autotclicker of 15 to 19 cps. Also using an overlay that...
  15. E

Velocity settings for Hypixel (no bans)

I've seen a lot of posts about Velocity. I know that Hypixel Sweats use very low velocity settings for closet cheating. Whats settings can I use? Those sweats don't get banned even with blatant velocity settings. I've asked about it before but people can't decide it. That's why I am doing a poll.
  16. E

KB modifier, Velocity, blatant players on Hypixel

Hello my friends ive been grinding bedwars on Hypixel recently and i don't know how some sweats do not get banned. They almost don't move when they get hit, its like, they move not even out of the block. What are the settings and why they risk it? I use safe settings for velocity, the...
  17. E

Safe settings for GODBRIDGE OR MOONWALK on Hypixel

Hello guys, is it possible to Godbridge or moonwalk without getting banned on Hypixel? If so, what are the settings?
  18. E

Youtube videos on Hypixel

Hey guys, I want to record videos on Hypixel Bedwars. I am going to closet cheat but not hide on videos. Do you think this is going to work? Imma use tracers and stuff. I will also blurr everything out: names, date, code. It will be called "closet cheating on Hypixel"
  19. E

Texture Pack for Bed Wars

Hello fellow friends. What texture pack do you guys use?
  20. E

Simple settings question (bedwars, 150 ping)

Hello my friends, I closet cheat on Hypixel. I usually godbridge on bedwars (first rush only) using "safewalk". can i get banned because of it? and also: i was using "timer" but i kept getting kicked to the "limbo" every once in a while. also, can i use the "sprint" option or is it too risky? i...