Search results

1. 228lol

killaura settings?

pit and sw have a shit ton of staff so cheating there at all isn't fun, especially with silent aura
  2. 228lol

injection into 3rd party clients

I sometimes still have problems with Lunar for example when I attack someone they go full white even doe I have hud caching off
  3. 228lol

you just open lunar and inject vape like normal but some users have problems with visuals
  4. 228lol

yes but it's not officially supported so if you have any issues it's your problem don't post about it here I use lunar with vape a lot and sometimes BLC so most 3rd party clients work
  5. 228lol

killaura settings?

SW has a lot of staff, and instead of kill aura use silent aura on 3.1 blocks reach with 2 blocks of extra swing distance, aim speed 10 with 11-16 (or more) cps, and set the max angle to anything you'd like (I suggest turning on allow block hitting and disable on death but that's optional)
  6. 228lol

Add maximum knockback and minimum knockback to Velocity.

good idea
  7. 228lol

I won GEG

ok mr negative IQ
  8. 228lol

I won GEG

also stop following me on ur alt projazz hahah
  9. 228lol

28k threads

24/04/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
  10. 228lol

I posted on your profile 3 years ago for some reason

I posted on your profile 3 years ago for some reason
  11. 228lol

Hypixel is velocity detected?

you're so retarded lmfao, jump reset does basically nothing, and most of the time is a disadvantage, it only works in duels
  12. 228lol

Difference between Hitselect Active & Pause?

retardGOD
  13. 228lol

Hypixel is velocity detected?

don't change the vertical velocity but horizontal velocity is fine with watchdog I think but I wouldn't go below 70% horizontal
  14. 228lol

active is better but it looks blatant, there's no way of proving that you're cheating when using it but it will look like keepsprint to staff (if they even know what it looks like)
  15. 228lol

still coping
  16. 228lol

i saw someone say it used exploits or something so i also said that
  17. 228lol

active uses exploits to select hits while still attacking the player and pause just pauses your clicks to select hits
  18. 228lol

Can i get some free +1 social credit?

seethe your IQ will always be negative