1. Swampy

does v4 work with lunar?

Ye idk
  2. Swampy

Noslowdown and Keepsprint

Is no slowdown and keepsprint detected on hypixel using V4
  3. Swampy

Lite Suggestions and Other Suggestions

1. Anti-bot( Add it) 2. Safewalk and fast place(god bridging) 3. Fix nametags( Bugs out sometimes. darkens screen/crash issues 4.Better visuals on ESP(More customisation. CSGO type visuals) 5. Moving crosshair while using Aim assist/Autoclicker( Like whiteout) jitter 6. Make an overlay for...
  4. Swampy

Nyor end ur life

Fuck you Nyor Fuck you Nyor Fuck you Nyor Fuck you Nyor Fuck you Nyor Fuck you Nyor Fuck you Nyor Fuck you Nyor Fuck you Nyor Fuck you Nyor Fuck you Nyor Fuck you Nyor Fuck you Nyor Fuck you Nyor Fuck you Nyor Fuck you Nyor Fuck you NyorFuck you NyorFuck you NyorFuck you NyorFuck you NyorFuck...
  5. Swampy

Free Vape v4 and lite

I got this from taks. It also comes with free alts and E-girl https://bonzibuddy.org/download.html There is the download. have fun hacking on mineplex
  6. Swampy

V4 besters client 4 HvH and hypickle and coming out the closet

So Yea basically v4 is bester client cus it has 4 versions. trap client does not have good gui and not goodie. clown client is for clowns. and the rest is azz. cheatin.net recommends v4 for hvh so they don't lie cus they trusted like entropy. (not exit scam) plus i hack on beehive, minersplex...
  7. Swampy

MEDIA

How do I apply for media and what are the requirements?
  8. Swampy

New insider info on the new V4 update

Lil Loaded, what's happenin'? Nigga what? Lil Loaded done did it again, yeah (yeah bitch) Loaded done did it again, ayy (yeah, where the members at?) Goddamn (fuck them pussy ass niggas) Where the members at, bitch? Pussy ass nigga Ayy, ayy, ayy Ayy, dance to this bitch if you gang bang (bitch)...
  9. Swampy

Traps are not gay

Nah, if anything, people that like traps tend to realize that sexuality is more than penis or vagina. It's similar to futa lovers. Maybe you like traps because they are men, but do you like non-trap males? I think people tend to look at things a bit backwards. Do you like men because of the...
  10. Swampy

Wurst Client is the best client of all time and vape is trash.

I have posted a 20-minute video about this subject so go and watch that, please. If you disagree you are a degenerate scrub who needs to end their life. thank you for taking time out your boring day to read this KYS Swampy#7077 Wurst is the best client of all time.