Aight ty
  4. nogger

Chest Steal

Does Chest Steal work or get you banned? On both V4 and Lite
  5. nogger

Void option for Velocity

+2
  6. nogger

Will Vape get me banned from Lunar Client?

braindead fuck
  7. nogger

please - legit settings hypixel skywars (insane) vape v4

Aimassist any Ac 16-20, for rclick either 1 delay fastplace or 19-20 ac as there are no checks for it Reach 3.1-3.3, you can go up to 3.7 as far as I know without flagging but you can get staffed anyways Velo 80 100 100 Personal preference but if u cant bridge use about 50-90 LEGIT scaffold with...
  8. nogger

Aim vertically

you can use 100 100 aim assist on hypixel lol they either dont have a single braincell or were talking about not going too high on minemen
  9. nogger

Any Good W-Tap settings for Ranked Skywars that can bypass

you shouldn't even consider playing ranked if you cant fucking wtap unless youre planning to bhop for wood div
  10. nogger

hypixel bhop settings release vape v4

starting off these settings are horrible and the fact that you put reach to 6.0 proves that you dont know shit about what youre having enabled, let alone barely any of your other settings make any sense. these aren't bhop settings as bhop = speed and you never had it enabled.
  11. nogger

hypixel safe settings

i dont think you understood how cheating on hypixel works, just because youre not getting watchdog banned which only requires a single brain cell doesnt mean you wont get staff banned unless youre bad enough that people wont even bother reporting you. your "settings" if you can even call it that...
  12. nogger

MOST HYPIXEL BLATANT SETTINGS

ok but these settings look like youve never blatantly cheated before
  13. nogger

Hypixel Settings [Safe Settings Legit] Italy Ping 150-190ms

you can use anything up to 4.2 reach to not get watchdog banned, staff can ban you anyways but 16-20 cps ac, any aim assist, 3.1-3.3 reach and 85 100 100 velo is considered safe
  14. nogger

Hypixel Settings [Safe Settings Legit] Italy Ping 150-190ms

Try again in English then someone might care
  15. nogger

question about hypixel bans

Yes they do perm ban in competitive modes after 3rd offense
  16. nogger

Make Timer and Inventorywalk bypass Hypixel.

When you're already on it also make Fly and Multiaura bypass rq
  17. nogger

Best hypixel config

90% chance at velo makes no sense nor 88% hori might as well use either 90 or 85 🤦‍♂️ legit scaffold is your thing and kinda depends on lag but i would use around 40-100 to prevent blocks bugging when bridging with speed or something, also your delay is way too low if you're using it for...
  18. nogger

current modules that ban

Timer gets you banned, Hitbox shouldn‘t get you instant banned but I haven‘t used it for a while. If you use autoblock you can quickly get replay banned as it is very different from just blockhitting but I‘m assuming you‘re not using it on your main
  19. nogger

current modules that ban

lol
  20. nogger

should i be worried about hypixel ac now in duels

no 99.9% chance they were playing around with blatant stuff 0.01% chance hypixel added velo and reach checks which theyll never do because it would ban more legits than cheaters in the past 5 years