Search results

1. Wisher

update

hi someone explain the new modules in the update and tell me if they are detectable on hypixel ok thank you🙏
  2. Wisher

enlighten me (jump reset)

would somebody please tell me what the jump reset module is, if it's safe for closet cheating, what it does, and what settings to use along with it ok ty love u
  3. Wisher

competitive bans

how do competitive bans work
  4. Wisher

ghast

i made a thread about ghast 2 years ago but there was some update recently 1. is it worth it using the free version (does it do anything) 2. assuming price doesn't matter, is buying lightning worth it 3. does the software even do anything or is it just placebo
  5. Wisher

nametags

add the option to ignore teammates; i don't always need to know where my teammates are and it should not be hard to implement as vape already has the ability to distinguish teammates it would help to declutter when nametags is on and to simplify things
  6. Wisher

i met samthesweat in minecraft (not clickbait)

lmfao
  7. Wisher

ban appeals on hypixel

how lenient are staff on ban appeals from a manual staff ban? looking at the replay that got me banned i don't seem that blatant so idk what my chances are to getting unbanned through an appeal and if it gets denied, do i need a vpn to play on another account or can i just use the same computer...
  8. Wisher

pit settings

give me pit settings for middle and outskirts, 60-90ms oh yeah it's also been a year, someone drop vape forum lore
  9. Wisher

skyblock ka

can i use ka on skyblock for zealots without getting banned if so what are some legit settings
  10. Wisher

freecam

can hypixel detect freecam on skyblock, sounds stupid but i may need it for something
  11. Wisher

pvp.land settings

legit settings needed (won't get ssed or banned) 55ms
  12. Wisher

ghast.io

for any of you that know about ghast or have it, does it work or is it just a scam? is the difference noticeable? also opinions on regedit config?
  13. Wisher

velocity thing in sumo

so i've been playing sumo recently and people have this thing where they don't take much knockback at the edge but take normal kb in the middle, what are they using? also should i use anti combo instead of normal velocity for sumo?
  14. Wisher

Ranked + duels and pvp game mode settings

1. should i go any higher with these settings to not get banned ever 3.18-3.25 reach aa 88 100 100 velo 12-18 ac 1 fastplace 155-165 cheststeal 25-45 scaffold 120-160 autoarmor also could i get banned for any of this 2. i need ranked settings for getting gold/diamond
  15. Wisher

party pooper

is there anything i can use for hide and seek - party pooper
  16. Wisher

lunar issues

ok i know lunar is not officially supported but today it just randomly stopped working, it keeps crashing mc and vape closes at step 16/18, anyone know of solutions?
  17. Wisher

quake craft

any things that i can use for quakecraft tourney?
  18. Wisher

main acc pit streaking

settings to get a 50+ streak outside of mid? on my main, want them to be safe
  19. Wisher

watchdog rumors?

like a week ago there were rumors on watchdog being updated, are they true or just bs bc i wanna use reach and velo on duels
  20. Wisher

should i be worried about hypixel ac now in duels

title, i use 90 velo and 3.15-3.24 reach with 16-20 ac