Search results

1. L

Looking for Hypixel UHC Settings.

Autoclicker: 12-16, autoblock - manual, break block delay 0-10 Velocity: 80 100 100 Reach: 3.25-3.35, only while sprinting Aim assist: set around 8 speed and 90 fov Nametags: mobs and animals usefull for uhc Tracers: Search: set this to only in caves and 45 blocks, have dias redstone gold and...
  2. L

Wtap settings for 200+ms

Any good recommendations for wtap settings for 200ms plus I see lots of advice on forums but don't seem to work for my ping I use around 50ms 200ms Are these good??
  3. L

Does xray work on hypixel

currently i got like gold and diamond ores saying like 30-40 blocks range with caves only checked if i have caves off it shows everywhere... anti xray
  4. L

Timer too blatant??

Yeah but thats blatant asf right??
  5. L

Does xray work on hypixel

oiii mate you said you would use power or search w/ v4 i got seacrh w/v4 but cant seem to get it to work are u on forge or do i have wrong settings
  6. L

Xray for Hypixel UHC

Question people been saying on this thread seacrh works on hypixel uhc for xray on vape V4 any settings guide like people say tick only gaves ive set it to 25 blocks and ive used the numbers for ores I.E 56 for diamond and 14 for gold and i dont seem to see any does this work espiecally on...
  7. L

Timer too blatant??

Quick question is timer that blatant on lowest setting sadly you cant use 1.01 but you can use 1.02 and im on hypixel wondering if staff would see and notice or anything i get like 220ms which wont change much but just asking if timer is blatant or good for closest
  8. L

Misplace vs No misplace

So do u reckon its less sus but more hits with like 3-3.35 or just use misplace 3.41-6?? or even lower like 3.2 to 3.3 withouth misplace cause more hits reg
  9. L

Misplace vs No misplace

So idk ive been mucking around with Misplace on and off and idk what is more legit im recording should i use 3.1-3.41 reach or should i set misplace on and set it 3.41-6 i feel like when misplace isnt on i do so well and everyones easy but when misplace is on its like im trash haha any...
  10. L

Recording settings hypixel

So set my bottom slider like I have too 3.35 and then I'll have reach from 3-3.35?? Sorry but just to make sure I'm not setting the top slider to 6 right that's blatant asf haha and hitboxes I don't reckon are blatant like .08 isn't even half a crosshair plus my 220ms no1s noticing that I don't...
  11. L

So ive set it t0 3.36-3.39 with misplace on is that good?? or better or should i just do 3-3.37
  12. L

Wait wdym i thought like minimun slider means like u can hit from 3blocks to 3.35 so should i just turn misplace off then or set minimum to 3.35??
  13. L

Quick question what do we reckon of my settings for recording hypixel is this too blatant AC - 10.2 - 12.5 break blocks and disable click delay Reach - 3-3.35 using misplace Velocity - 90.5 100 100 only while targetting Hitboxes .08 Using Vape V4 any thoughts on settings i get 220ms and when i...
  14. L

Servers Detect Injected??

fair enough weird that's there reasoning then like I know I was cheating but such low settings and had just hopped on server to duel a mate
  15. L

Servers Detect Injected??

So today i was playing on a server and I got banned was only using like 3.1 reach auto clicker and like 95 velocity with like 80 chance know I don't care I got banned but when I got banned staff contacted me and said they noticed something was injected?? is that actually a thing I was on badlion...