Misplace vs No misplace

LtRaptor

Social Credit
So idk ive been mucking around with Misplace on and off and idk what is more legit im recording should i use 3.1-3.41 reach or should i set misplace on and set it 3.41-6 i feel like when misplace isnt on i do so well and everyones easy but when misplace is on its like im trash haha any suggestions or is like 3-3.35 look more legit and just dont use misplace?? any1 help TY

simp

Social Credit
if u wanna use misplace then click the misplace option on reach and set it to
3.41 - 6
use minimum slider on reach
X < amount of reach / player will be pulled to u - 6

LtRaptor

Social Credit
when misplace is off it is easier to hit etc.. but when you record with 31-.41 reach w/o misplace imo that will be sus
So do u reckon its less sus but more hits with like 3-3.35 or just use misplace 3.41-6?? or even lower like 3.2 to 3.3 withouth misplace cause more hits reg

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
The only difference between a misplace and a reach is the visual.

kittycola_

Social Credit
honestly i personally wouldn't really recommend using misplace if you record, because in a lot of cases it can look very suspicious or just down right obvious that you're cheating

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
The only difference between a misplace and a reach is the visual.
Exactly. Misplace is client sided. Your misplace will misplace your opponent 0.4 blocks toward you Bc you have 3.4 and regular reach is 3. But however I still think the server sides reach is 3.4-3.6