Search results

1. Merryzz

can i hide the client while im streaming or recording ?

you can hide textgui and notifications but visual cheats like esp, nametags will be visible while recording/streaming
  2. Merryzz

CLOSET & BLATANT VAPE CONFIGS 2024 (Hypixel, MMC, BlocksMC...)

never happened to me*
  3. Merryzz

What do you i use autoclicker for?

instead of clicking by yourself, autoclicker allows you to just hold down left mouse button and click how much cps you want. since you wont be focusing on clicking, you can focus more on aiming to your opponents or track other things more easily (keeping the distance between your opponent, your...
  4. Merryzz

New Vape silent update???

it will be included to changelog once vape gets the next big update (v4.14, probably the public profiles update the one they posted on twitter)
  5. Merryzz

Blink question

outgoing only chokes the packets you are sending to the server, bi directional chokes packets you are sending + packets you are receiving from server thats why it goes up very fast
  6. Merryzz

vape client exposed

cant believe manthe did this to us 😱
  7. Merryzz

Vape is a trojan???

1- vape is a injection client thats why antivirus programs can flag it as virus 2- use the signed vape lite version, it wont be flagged at virus but there might be chance it can be found easier in screenshares thats the different between signed and unsigned
  8. Merryzz

Inject

its your pc, mine takes like 10-15 seconds max
  9. Merryzz

Godbridge movement mode

%90 speed makes it almost as slow as legit scaffolding + polar is able to detect that even if you jump every 3-4 blocks
  10. Merryzz

Keep crashing with badlion when injected

only lunar 1.16.5 fabric worked fine last time i checked (v4)
  11. Merryzz

Hidden modules

ranked skywars bhop montage
  12. Merryzz

Minemen settings

you were banned for something else
  13. Merryzz

Best Client To Use Vape On

there is no method just launch lunar 1.7.10 / 1.8.9 or 1.16.5 and run vape after
  14. Merryzz

vape has been working on lunar since 2021 😂
  15. Merryzz

why not use lunar client
  16. Merryzz

question about randomization

use extra or extra+ it doesnt really matter, on some servers you might need to use extra+ if you use more than 15+ cps to not flag the anticheat
  17. Merryzz

makes you lose less momentum while hitting players, hitselect active + strafing is op
  18. Merryzz

extra swing distance means, your attack range (3.2 for example) + the amount you put in extra swing distance (lets say 2). your aura will start aiming and swinging at people that are 5.2 block away from you, but it wont hit them unless they are 3.2 block away (or whatever your attack range set...
  19. Merryzz

HWID ID Spoof

ask to vape.gg/support, we dont know your answer