Search results

1. iBestEU

is there bednuke on v4?

Bed nuker doesnt work on hypixel on all clients which support it. It's extremely buggy
  2. iBestEU

will u get banned when u use autoblock?

Autoblock isn't detected on hypickle
  3. iBestEU

i just got banned for a year for 3.2 reach

Are you sure it wasn't something else? I've personally used 4.2 reach with 0.3 hitboxes for many months and haven't been banned though I've lowered it to 3.4 now. Did you use antivoid, nofall, keep sprint etc at all?
  4. iBestEU

coldnetwork

Aim assist will flag on most clients however if you keep it low ur good. Use 3.10 reach with vertical check. 9-14 AC
  5. iBestEU

Fast break

Having fast break for blocks could be a very popular module to add. Other blatant clients offer this module and it does work on hypixel.
  6. iBestEU

Could someone tell me the ID for beds in search please?

For bed, add both 26 and 355. I recommend using it with bed plates as it shows the bed defence as well which can be useful in other modes.
  7. iBestEU

Kilaura settings for hypixel.

Thank you very much for the reply. Quick question, is antifall detected? I believe it is however would it be safe to toggle it on at crucial moments and allow it one attempt to lagback and if it fails, I toggle it off instantly? Also, what's a safe hitbox setting to use? I've been using 0.30...
  8. iBestEU

Kilaura settings for hypixel.

If I use switch Kilaura with autoblock. Will that flag? Anti cheat mode. also, is keep sprint detected? I got banned on 1 account and I feel like it was no fall but want to make sure it wasn’t killaura or keep sprint
  9. iBestEU

Binding options

Is there a way to only activate a certain module when the key is held and automatically toggle it off once you stop pressing the key in vape v4 or lite?
  10. iBestEU

FreeLook

Just use labymod
  11. iBestEU

hypixel settings for vape lite

Think it's the other way around
  12. iBestEU

Been using it for over a year without an issue
  13. iBestEU

Keybinds

Introduce a similar toggle system to whiteout, which allows you to choose (while held, toggle off while held etc). I believe V4 already has the option to use while held however this isn’t effective when using auto tools for example as I have auto tools binded to shift and id prefer for aim...
  14. iBestEU

You can use up to 70% velocity, 4-4.19 reach without a ban at all.
  15. iBestEU

why is everyone complaining about freelook being removed

Free look still works on labymod and bypasses the hypixel filter.
  16. iBestEU

Levo client

Anyone know the discord for levo or have any potential invites?
  17. iBestEU

How many people here have gotten the chance to migrate?

I got the option to migrate on all my accounts after logging into the mc launcher.
  18. iBestEU

Auto Clutch

Hi, It would be great to see auto ladder clutch added to vape lite and v4. What it would basically do it automatically place a ladder from your hot bar to avoid any fall damage. It would work similar to water bucket clutching. There could be 2 options, for water bucket and also ladder
  19. iBestEU

Legit scaffolding

Hi, I use vape lite. I was wondering if it’s possible to consistent godbridge using vape lite at 15-20 cps. I’ve tried it but couldn’t do it consistently even though I set the crosshair perfectly. It might just be me being bad at godbridging. Any successful godbridgers able to give any tips?