1. S

More options for Fakelag

bump
  2. S

More options for Fakelag

bumphi
  3. S

More options for Fakelag

I think that an "Only in combo" option would be perfect for fakelag, specifically dynamic mode as its really good for holding combos but while in trades you tend tot take a lot of kb. This simple addition would be very effective for the module and would be such a great improvement and is...
  4. S

Best vpn to use?

j mobile data lul
  5. S

fakelag improvements

i agree. i also think a Disable on Knockback and Apply only in combo could be cool options to add since you tend to take a lot of kb with it during trades and generally would be rlly good additions to the already good module
  6. S

Bow

can literally just put aim assist to like 55 distance and probably 400 horizontal and there u go Lol
  7. S

Vape not injecting into Lunar Client 1.89

this fixed my issue thx ^_^
  8. S

hi, thanks for the replies unfortunately nothing has worked. Vape lite is working but v4 is the only application i really have interest in. like I said I've had issues with this in the past and it would usually fix itself in a day or two but this has been going on for a few days now. any help...
  9. S

For the 3-4 days, both vapev4 and lite have not been able to inject into lunar client. I'm aware this is most likely due to a client update luanrclient has however this is typically fixed within 24h by vape. Im just wondering if this is something that is permanent or when it will be fixed since...
  10. S

injecting to remapped clients

is it possible in any way to inject any type of cheat (vape, drip lite etc) into a remapped cheatbreaker for example? I have a custom coded cheatbreaker with magical powers but im unable to inject anything into it. thanks
  11. S

Feather client

🤓
  12. S

does vape lite have mod menu like v4

does vape lite have the custom mods like freelook etc like vape v4 has
  13. S

vape lite autoclicker 1.16.5

is there an option for the vape lite autoclicker to be configured to 1.9 style pvp via settings? ty
  14. S

is v4 aim assist the exact same as lite?

title, thanks
  15. S

Any improvements I can make to these settings? ( Hypixel )

What does strafe increase do?
  16. S

Hypixel fucking ping

hypixel ping is complete ass
  17. S

Rod macro on vape lite

Could this be replicated to Vape v4?
  18. S

Does keepsprint bypass hypixel?

Is keepsprint safe to use on hypixel? Thanks!