hey
  2. C

hello

hello
  3. C

i suppose

i suppose
  4. C

isnt that odd though, again idrk the situation but it's like if simon hypixel also made a hacked...

isnt that odd though, again idrk the situation but it's like if simon hypixel also made a hacked client on the side, that people could potentially use to cheat on his server.
  5. C

idk if im dumb or not but why are you an owner rank of both mmc and the creator and owner of a...

idk if im dumb or not but why are you an owner rank of both mmc and the creator and owner of a hacked client
  6. C

Ban Request @Manthe

thanks! #bancrakka appreciate it! imagine I do genuinely apologize for necroing my apologies manthe money /s nice get a life lmao true, this isnt a necro post, as it was already bumped to begin with i hope you all are having a nice day, and cheat if you want. I disagree with it...
  7. C

o/

o/
  8. C

How does the atlas system affect you?

yep, since hypixel is a big server, they cant ban people who arent "100% cheating," even if it's pretty obvious. Wish staff just when off what they see, at least more cheaters would get banned.
  9. C

i dislike that staff members cant ban closet cheaters. because it's hypixel, they pretty much can only ban blatants, unlike other servers like lunar.
  10. C

Yep. I've found, unfortunately, that mods on hypixel will pretty much only ban blatant hopping and fly. Wish they would learn what cheating looks like and ban people for closets, like other servers. However, it's hypixel, so they can't just ban people based on what they think. sigh.
  11. C

From the perspective of a legit player who dislikes cheating, has the atlas system actually been working against you? Have you noticed a difference? Also, I'm pretty sure hypixel did a bigger update to watchdog yesterday, did you notice anything? I'm genuinely curious the perspective of you guys.
  12. C

:)

:)
  13. C

Is my settings safe for every games?

yes, and im giving my advice haha
  14. C

Is my settings safe for every games?

I personally recommend playing legit, but have fun :) Also, good luck.
  15. C

All hypixel vape users:

Wait does manhal actually use vape or did he used to?
  16. C

update on my dog...

he doesnt have cancer, and he's gonna be okay <3 @Veraux
  17. C

my dog...

he's doing a lot better as of writing this- he's home now, and while he hasnt fully recovered, he's doing much better <3
  18. C

thank you for the follow

thank you for the follow
  19. C

ty for the follow

ty for the follow
  20. C

hi manthe, how has your christmas been?

hi manthe, how has your christmas been?