Search results

1. 1

Ranked Skywars

okok ty
  2. 1

Ranked Skywars

could i use right clicker, macros and velo on ranked skywars?
  3. 1

Safewalk

yeah but my direction check is off …
  4. 1

Safewalk

lmfao bruh
  5. 1

Safewalk

does this even work on v4? ive tried it multiple times and it doesnt do anything
  6. 1

Auto clicker 8-13 on MMC?

i wish
  7. 1

plat admins are like 15 and they get salty if they see someone with a rank cheating. considering all leaderboard players might cheat it makes no sense
  8. 1

yerrr but you’ll be getting logs and shit
  9. 1

how do they not get banned by the dumbass poggers nyolu and passengers
  10. 1

his aim and w taps are on point unlike other players like me lol.
  11. 1

ikik but it’s impossible to play against 20 cps with 10 cps
  12. 1

I’ve been using these settings on MMC for a while now but in reality i’m really only getting 10 cps. it rarely spikes up to 13. It only goes to 13 when i’m in a combo lol. is it okay to move the autoclicker to 8-14/15? 10 cps is just too little for a server where everyone butterfly clicks ( i...
  13. 1

Bypass MMC Logs

nono i think he meant the aim assist range, not reach. reach gets detected at any point so i won’t do that
  14. 1

Bypass MMC Logs

yeah it’s helped my aim a lot for now
  15. 1

Bypass MMC Logs

bruh i been brain lagging for years. what do u recommend for aim assist settings ? my sens and dpi are pretty high
  16. 1

Bypass MMC Logs

i jitter around 13-15 so i get rly nice hits so what would u do against ppl that click 20 cps? just so i know what to do for when it happens to me lol
  17. 1

Bypass MMC Logs

yeah makes sense, 8 cps is hella low tho :pensive: but if it’s the only way then i’ll give it a go. could i put the max to like 14-15 or is that too much ?
  18. 1

Bypass MMC Logs

What about jitter clicking over a 1-3 auto clicker ? obviously that’s useless but i’d like to know what would be creating logs ?
  19. 1

Bypass MMC Logs

they don’t ban for butterflying tho. i mean they ban if u go like 25 cps but not that. maybe i should learn to butterfly
  20. 1

Bypass MMC Logs

Interesting, would you recommend clicking OVER an ac? staying working the 8-13 cps range of course