Search results

1. R

Are these good settings?

Turn Vertical 100% (kb)
  2. R

Ranked SW Settings

lol those are kinda trash settings ngl you can go way higher with the reach use 3.2-3.5
  3. R

[Req] Hypixel safe reach and velocity settings

yeah good point but he asked for 'safe' settings and those are reasonably safe
  4. R

Is ZIBLACKINGGGS NoHitDelay mod detectable?

Yoo I recently watched Ziblackingggs newest video titled NoHitDelay mod and im sure many of you have seen it. It's basically what lunar and badlion used before and Pedobrous exposed lunar and they removed it. Im probably going to use it but I asked my friend and he said that he got banned using...
  5. R

munchy mc soup setting

Munchymc I quit that server like 4 months ago pretty shit community and their are banwaves where known players get banned so I would use Reach: 3.05 to 3.2 Autoclicker: anything basically but you should use 12-17 Aim Assist: Only use for 1v1's with click aim because you will have a lot of...
  6. R

[Req] Hypixel safe reach and velocity settings

60%H 100%V 90%C is what I use on my 250ms MVP+ main on hypixel its really good also use 3.5-3.7 reach its safe if your laggy
  7. R

Thoughts on my Masters Div Settings?

Those are really low settings use 3.4 to 3.7 60% Horizontal 100% Vertical 90% chance (good for high ping) Aim assist doesn't matter at all just keep it below 7.5.
  8. R

RIP 2001 (HYPIXEL DUELS GUILD) (FUCKSTAFF)

clickies you used to be in sumou are you still legit? idk but im guessing not :(
  9. R

Legit settings for recording; 120-140ms, bedwars (vape v4)

Thats very low velocity. How long have you bee using that for and how did you get a staff ban and what for?
  10. R

What Velocity for Hypixel (300ms)

Hey I would like some semi blatant velocity settings that won't get me banned on Hypixel duels and I can get high winstreaks with. I use 3.4 to 3.7 reach and 10-14 autoclicker. I want to use only horizontal and I was thinking like 75% or higher. Please tell me what will get me banned and what...