Search results

1. T

these settings good? hypixel 30ms

Would these be completely undetectable: -Ac 16-20 -Reach 3.1-3.2 (don't need aim assist) Fastplace Delay 1 Then thats it
  2. T

Are these settings safe for hypixel?

I get 20-30ms on hypixel and i use ac: 16-20 reach 3.1-3.2 vertical check disable in water aimassist 10 vertical 10 horizontal 61 fov 3.7 distance
  3. T

v4 not working on lunar

keeps saying minecraft not open open minecraft to continue or somthing like that idk y
  4. T

Hypixel main Settings

Looking for settings for my main hypixel i play bedwars and skywars and im a high lvl with like 20-40 ping
  5. T

Closet Hypixel Settings

Im an MVP++ on hypixel level 162 and dont wanna get banned so what are the best closet cheating settings for hypixel bedwars and bridge that i will not get banned with my ping is also from 40-20ms
  6. T

Disable click delay

Is disable click delay Really safe for hypixel?
  7. T

how to bypass ranked bedwars Screen share with vape lite

i want to know how to bypass ss
  8. T

Good MMC settings

i need some mmc settings that are very legit for vape lite
  9. T

Vape lite lunar hypixel bedwars settings i wanna use the scaffold thingy that shifts at the end of blocks

im looking for bedwars settings vape lite
  10. T

Good Ranked bedwars only auto click settings LMB RMB

i need lmb and rmb settings for ranked bedwars
  11. T

Only autoclick settings hypixel ranked bedwars

i need only auto click settings lmb and rmb for ranked bedwars
  12. T

closet cheating bedwars

hey i want to closet cheat in bedwars with vape lite and i wanna know some legit hypixel settings that wont get me banned.
  13. T

Hypixel ban vpn or no

hello i have been banned for chargeback on hypixel and i want to get an alt to continue playing cause i dont want to pay 148 dollars lol and i have recently moved and i got banned on a different ip BUT i tried logging on to it on this ip and it lead me to the ban screen so does that mean i got...
  14. T

i am banned on hypixel how to unban my self

hi i am banned on hypixel how do i get unbanned is it with a vpn and how do i do it
  15. T

Super Legit hypixel bedwars vape lite settings

Looking for super legit settings 30 ping
  16. T

Looking for closet cheating settings for hypixel on my mvp+ main account that is super legit no ban

i am looking for hypixel settings 30ping super legit never ban