Search results

1. Ernest29

How to hide vape lite in ss?

When ss'ers go through process hacker (or even some cheat detectors do this for them) to check recently deleted and/or modified files. How am I supposed to bypass an ss when they can see that I shift deleted a file, or even renamed it from its original name to the mask program exe name.
  2. Ernest29

New Vape Lite Update

Idk about you all but I got a new vape lite update and. I LOADED VAPE LITE IN LUNAR WITHOUT COMPATIBILITY MODE WHAT. VAPE TEAM I FUCKING LOVE YOU
  3. Ernest29

Self Destruct In Lunar

Right, just to make sure, when I inject vape lite into lunar and close vape lite, there will be no traces of it when i get ss'ed?
  4. Ernest29

what am i doing wrong vape lite lol

right I had these settings and they dont seem high at all. What do I need to change because I got banned after 4 seconds of pvp on pvp.lands.
  5. Ernest29

vape lite on lunar

any way to use vape lite on lunar client without using compatibility mode?
  6. Ernest29

How To Bind In Vape Lite

Is it not possible to bind Throw Pot to mouse5 in vape lite?
  7. Ernest29

vape sale lmao

anyone reckon vape lite is gonna go on sale. I mean it didn't go on sale on black friday which is quite disappointing. Because I'm not prepared to spend 60 fucking dollars on a block game cheat lol.
  8. Ernest29

Injecting Vape Lite Into BLC

I've heard that this means vape can be found in screenshares but I've never seen how? How can vape get found in ss while injected in BLC and not in forge?