Injecting Vape Lite Into BLC

Ernest29

Social Credit
I've heard that this means vape can be found in screenshares but I've never seen how? How can vape get found in ss while injected in BLC and not in forge?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I've heard that this means vape can be found in screenshares but I've never seen how? How can vape get found in ss while injected in BLC and not in forge?
The vape lite self destruct did somethings that might get pick up in a screenshare. But for months the self destruct on blc and forge are almost the same.

Ernest29

Social Credit
The vape lite self destruct did somethings that might get pick up in a screenshare. But for months the self destruct on blc and forge are almost the same.
Thank you that's what I wanted to know. I just couldn't see why it would be detected on blc and not on forge. Do you think paladin would be able to detect in when injected in blc or maybe there is string(s) to find it. Everyone says use forge because it can get found in ss on blc but like, have you ever seen anyone find vape lite when injected in blc?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Thank you that's what I wanted to know. I just couldn't see why it would be detected on blc and not on forge. Do you think paladin would be able to detect in when injected in blc or maybe there is string(s) to find it. Everyone says use forge because it can get found in ss on blc but like, have you ever seen anyone find vape lite when injected in blc?
If vape lite is detected on blc manthe will patch the detections however using forge still recommended.

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Meaning I can use blc and most likely it wont be found in ss?
No you can’t, vape lite is indestructible in BLC. If you try to self destruct it crashes your game, thus getting you banned because you logged. So no, BLC is not bypasssble with vape lite.

Ernest29

Social Credit
No you can’t, vape lite is indestructible in BLC. If you try to self destruct it crashes your game, thus getting you banned because you logged. So no, BLC is not bypasssble with vape lite.
Oh, but it doesn't crash with Vape v4 so it'll crash with lite?

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Oh, but it doesn't crash with Vape v4 so it'll crash with lite?
Vape v4 is NOT SS PROOF ANYWAYS. Self destructing with v4 is dogshit and useless and I don’t even know why Manthe even put self destruct in v4 when it’s not even screen share proof. Cheating with Badlion and vape is not an option if you want to play on practice servers or playing on servers that’s SS.

lolw0tm8

Social Credit
Vape v4 is NOT SS PROOF ANYWAYS. Self destructing with v4 is dogshit and useless and I don’t even know why Manthe even put self destruct in v4 when it’s not even screen share proof. Cheating with Badlion and vape is not an option if you want to play on practice servers or playing on servers that’s SS.
time to get ss so they lookin for da vape

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
It's why vape lite is here.