Search results

1. E

Why is echo.ac SS tool so bad?

Thank you perm boy. Appreciate it
  2. E

Why is echo.ac SS tool so bad?

There’s many reasons to this. First off, let’s talk about detections. Josh (the developer of echo) has only paladin’s old detections which were leaked publicly not too long ago. You can literally manually clean all of the vape v4 strings and bypass echo, whereas on tools like paladin, this is...
  3. E

perm

perm
  4. E

New Version For Vape

Vape Lite is not an external client. I’m not sure why people still think this, it’s just not true.
  5. E

Older versions of Vape

I remember there was a web page to see & download the old versions of Vape (https://www.nig.vape.gg/old), is there a new page to see them, or was the page removed?
  6. E

New Version For Vape

It would be very hard to make a version of Vape V4 be screenshare proof. Would most likely require a recode due to V4 being a java based cheat (and easily detected in a screenshare).
  7. E

Just Bought

Vape Lite uses an external ImGui.
  8. E

How do you inject vape v4 into badlion client?

You run the exe and inject.
  9. E

Multipoint feature on AimAssist

As many of you know, Crypt (a ghost client which compares to Vape Lite) has a feature called multipoint. It aims to the nearest pixel on a player's hitbox to get the maximum possible reach. It would be nice if Vape Lite's aimassist could have a feature similar to this, as it essentially allows...
  10. E

Just Bought

Vape Lite is not external.
  11. E

Vape Lite vs. Рaladin

Vape Lite bypasses Рaladin on BLC for now (tested & verified). Not sure if it is officially SS proof, but you'll need take my word for it.
  12. E

Why vape lite is the best ghost client for closet cheat.

there’s only one client that is at the same level as vape lite - crypt.
  13. E

Vape on Lunar client

no
  14. E

What's Mathe working on now?

Most likely patching Vape Lite detections, even though they have all been patched :P
  15. E

Vape Lite detections patched

They had been detecting lite for a few weeks now, but shouldn't be a problem anymore.
  16. E

Vape Lite on CB offline

CheatBreaker is not and will not be supported anytime soon.
  17. E

Vape Lite detections patched

Pаladin + SafeShare Vape Lite detections have been patched, enjoy cheating :D
  18. E

Stop Autoclicker from slowing down?

I experience this in 1.8, I’m pretty sure it is because the combat difference in 1.8 compared to 1.7
  19. E

:(

What is the username of the account?