Search results

1. Efbiai99

Has this happened to anyone else?

Lately I am having a problem with VapeLite and I would like to know if I am the only one and it is a problem with my pc. Sometimes when injecting VapeLite and enabling any module it crashes. But there are other times when everything just works correctly without crashing. I contacted support...
  2. Efbiai99

[VapeLite] Make it possible to use ALT, Fn, Shift on keybinds

I would like to be able to use those keys on keybinds as they are keys that can be easily pressed with other fingers than the fingers we use for W A S D simply because of the way our hands are made: That way we can press those keybinds while using the other fingers for strafe or other things.
  3. Efbiai99

Parkour for VapeLite

Yes, first of all, I know. Parkour is not an "essential" module, however it is useful. Parkour and Scaffold is the perfect combination, and I would like to use it with VapeLite as well as I do with VapeV4. I use them together in V4 because it provides me the following: 1. you can use it...
  4. Efbiai99

My GhostClient Tierlist

I haven't used Skyfall in a while, is it still as good?
  5. Efbiai99

Add freecam to VapeLite

Freecam is not an indispensable module, but in my opinion it is a very useful module. It allows you to see places you can't reach. It allows you to see exactly where an enemy is (e.g. see the defenses of another team in bedwars). So you know exactly what you are up against and it gives you an...
  6. Efbiai99

About new VapeLite additions

I've been testing the new VapeLite update and so far my favorite addition is the MouseControl in Refill, it's amazing lol! Love u Manthe. But there were 2 things I didn't understand. - Tick delay slider to velocity I think it's the amount of ticks for Velocity to take effect, one tick equals...
  7. Efbiai99

VapeLite Crash

I know that I can contact support but before that I would like to know if I am the only one who gets it. VapeLite causes my minecraft to crash if I'm on the multiplayer server list for approximately 10-20 seconds. While I'm playing I've never had any crashes, so at least that's okay, but it's...
  8. Efbiai99

How real is this?

Guys, how true can this be? Apparently with Avenge's new update VapeLite and other popular "mods" will be detected with Avenge 3.0
  9. Efbiai99

Vape Lite users, check this out.

First of all, Avenge is not able to detect Vape Lite, what it detects is that a .exe was replaced. I follow all the measurements shown in the guide for ScreenShare bypass, W Defender disabled, Memory compression off, replaced exe by a real one, unchecked all file attributes, etc. Just to be...
  10. Efbiai99

VapeLite Avenge Detections?

I was looking at the @rofl thread "How to Bypass a ScreenShare [2020]" with VapeLite. https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/how-to-bypass-a-screenshare-2020.8916/ It seems that the method to remove Vape Lite by dragging the real .exe Avenge is already able to detect it. You can check the...
  11. Efbiai99

What is the best place to inject vape?

I mean, does it affect anything to inject it into the main screen or while you are already in the game in a world?
  12. Efbiai99

Go more blatant with the new vape v4 ping spoof?

We know that the bigger our ping is, the more blatant we can use the configurations. But, using the module "BeanerNet" with the new ping spoofer we can go more blatant when increasing our ping with it?.
  13. Efbiai99

Multikeybinding?

I have enabled the "Enable multikeybinding" option in settings, but I have no idea how to use it. How do I put another hotkey to a module?
  14. Efbiai99

Safe Refill settings [Request]

Minimum and maximum legit delay values that allow me to be safe
  15. Efbiai99

Render 3D block for scaffold

Scaffold legit is amazing, I love it. But I think we need an option that can easily tell us on screen when scaffold is activated and when it's not. I understand that there is a TEXT GUI, but having a 3d render of the block on the screen is much better and easier than looking at the text guide...
  16. Efbiai99

AutoHotbar improvements

I have been testing the new autohotbar module and it is simply magnificent, although while playing I had several ideas that I think could improve its usefulness The following slots would be set in any hotbar slot in the visual editor that comes with AutoHotbar Weapon Slot: In this slot will...
  17. Efbiai99

KillAura Check block break

Add an option to the kill aura so we don't hit while breaking a block.
  18. Efbiai99

Advanced AntiBot

Today in a Glory video I could see a module in the text guide called "Advanced Antibot" and in the comments there are several rumors of a Vape v4. Does anyone have any idea what this module refers to? Is it a small leak of the so called Vape v4 or a leak of the new update? Vídeo: