Search results

1. Pan

Vape showcase

If I do a video showcasing vape, will a get a month free or something like that?
  2. Pan

Right click vape lite - blocks only

God bridging is easy with vape lite, the only problem is that sometimes I forget 2 turn it off before eating or using the bow (right click) I will like a right click - blocks only like on normal vape, 2 cheat on sky wars or bed wars like a pro, and I know im lazy asf.
  3. Pan

Another point for vape lite on badlion client

In some servers they use iDetect to detect any hacks in ur minecraft, but guess what? even if you inject vape lite on badlion client they cannot detect vape lite, ssd and didn't found anything. U should always use forge versions !
  4. Pan

Using vpn + Vape Lite/v3

Today I was laughing my ass off having fun w/ vape v3/lite, I was blatantly cheating on a server changing my ip and shit. I'm not gonna lie, I changed my ip like 5 times, my suggestion is to make vape ip free, that way we don't have to wait for the coldown after changing ip multiple times.
  5. Pan

Vape Lite settings

Banned on Ghostly (Kill Aura - console) Banned on Mineaqua (Kill aura - console) I was using Vape Lite, only autoclicker and aim assist. Not sure why the console detects me, I was ss once in ghostly 2 (of course they didn’t found anything) the day after I got banned by the console. any ideas...