Using vpn + Vape Lite/v3

Pan

Social Credit
Today I was laughing my ass off having fun w/ vape v3/lite, I was blatantly cheating on a server changing my ip and shit. I'm not gonna lie, I changed my ip like 5 times, my suggestion is to make vape ip free, that way we don't have to wait for the coldown after changing ip multiple times.

Flufare

Social Credit
Maybe this could be implemented by allowing vape to only run on that computer, and to switch you'd need to provide evidence of a new computer?

Hunslet

Social Credit
You can use a vpn, see the download page and read 'how to use a vpn', this means you don't have to change your ip on the vape profile to use it.

LagPixel

Social Credit
Yes i like this idea! HWID is saving from sharing accounts, so ip neednt to be locked..

woahvicky

Social Credit
Today I was laughing my ass off having fun w/ vape v3/lite, I was blatantly cheating on a server changing my ip and shit. I'm not gonna lie, I changed my ip like 5 times, my suggestion is to make vape ip free, that way we don't have to wait for the coldown after changing ip multiple times.
I completely agree but you can just use a vpn. If you can't then just use an account manager so you don't need to log out while vape is still injected

Reactions: Pan

Ethan

Social Credit
Yeah it's seriously annoying. I keep forgetting i'm on a vpn and get locked out. Just went and bought another client because I just don't have time for that..

Airway

Social Credit
agreed, the ip cooldown is annoying since I sometimes i have problems with my internet, which has a dynamic ip, and it just changes my ip without me noticing and no one can share the same HWID so just hwid is enough