Search results

1. D

What can you inject v3 into?

Vape V3 can only be injected into Forge 1.7.10 | 1.8.9 | 1.12.2, you can't inject it into non-forge versions.
  2. D

please fix the team in nicked mode

Release it or I'll go outside
  3. D

how dead is mc?

A "dead" game is one which struggles to get players, Hypixel on it's own gets up to 50,000 which is a lot more than some games with decently active communities. It's not dead at all.
  4. D

Can I use legit scaffold on Hypixel?

Just to clarify, I was trying to ask if it was detected. Some people tend to take this stuff literally. Thanks for the reply.
  5. D

Can I use legit scaffold on Hypixel?

Title, thank you.
  6. D

Should I be fine with these settings on hypixel?

Aim Assist (please give me settings for this one) Autoclicker Break blocks 11-13 CPS Fastplace Delay 0 Or Alternatively Autoclicker with Right click mode (15+ cps)? Which one should I use? I'd like to go with Fastplace but I'm unsure if it's detectable. Thanks. Edit: Also I'd only toggle...
  7. D

Questions from a new buyer

Greetings, I just bought Vape v3 and I'd like to ask two questions, thank you for your time. 1.Does V3 leave any files behind except for the .exe? 2.Can playing with a VPN get me blacklisted? I tried using a VPN and I was told that "I can only change my IP once so often". Thanks for taking...