Search results

1. X

mmc settings

Are there any ac settings that you will never get banned for on mmc? idc abt aa. Also, does extra randomization help or hurt.
  2. X

Hypixel Tournament Top 100

At the end of hypixel tournaments, staff comb through replays of the top 100 to check for any cheats. I was wondering what vape lite settings would be legit enough to escape staff checking them due to a high tournament placement.
  3. X

MantheClicker Hotbar Whitelist

Hey so I wanted to cheat on lunar and I might be kinda dumb but how do I calibrate hotbar slot whitelist when mc is in fullscreen? It only works for me when I'm not in full screen. Thanks
  4. X

Right Click AC

In the next update, there should be a way to go higher than 20cps on your ac. The reason for this being is plenty of servers won't ban for things like 20-30 cps because you can butterfly click that much. If you could make the amt of cps higher than it would be much easier to breezily bridge or...
  5. X

Glade Ban?

I have been closet cheating on my main for a while with vape lite. Recently I was banned from glade by console. I'm using AC 8-12 left and right. Also using 3-3.34 reach and 93 velocity horizontal. What can I change to not get banned?
  6. X

Exhibition?

I think I'm dumb but I went on the website and I can't figure out what to click to buy it I think I'm dumb. I want the client
  7. X

Fly

Fly bypasses Hypixel easily but I've been cheating on my main in super unpopular servers and it's not letting me use any form of fly why isn't it bypassing.
  8. X

Killaura

Hypixel Killaura. Legit Settings, how detectable is it, and can it get you banned from somebody else recording you because I don't want to get banned on my main.
  9. X

Hitboxes

Hey can someone tell me what the highest hitboxes you can use that will guarantee you won't get banned by console or by 2nd person video
  10. X

BLC 3.0

As most of you know, badlion client 3.0 is coming soon. Thoughts? Will it be able to inject vape lite as it can for 2.0?
  11. X

Most Semi-Blatant Undetectable Settings (RSW)

Hey, I'm looking for the most undetectable settings that will still give you a big advantage. I want settings that can't be detected by watchdog, people recording you, or a staff member in your game. I'm using vape lite and I'm interested in reach, aim assist. autoclick (left and right) and...
  12. X

Autoclicker Sound Pack

I'm pretty sure there is already a post about this, but there really needs to be some way to make it sound like you're actually clicking if you're recording and want to do something like a god bridge video.
  13. X

MantheClicker

What is the difference between MantheClicker and vape lite? I know that lite is injectable into blc but in manthe and what is the difference between them? Should I use one over the other?
  14. X

Right Click Mode Keybind

Is there any way that in a future patch there can be a keybind for left click mode and right click mode for autoclicker? It would be great in games like sw for when you want to breezily bridge but dont always want to click blocks at a high cps but always have your left autoclicker ready to go.