Right Click AC

xpqndq

Social Credit
In the next update, there should be a way to go higher than 20cps on your ac. The reason for this being is plenty of servers won't ban for things like 20-30 cps because you can butterfly click that much. If you could make the amt of cps higher than it would be much easier to breezily bridge or godbridge.

xpqndq

Social Credit
Yea but that's not the point the point is whether the anticheat will ban you for it. That's like saying that there's no way you won't get banned with max timer settings on hypixel but then why is there a timer setting that high? Just because it's unlikely doesn't mean that you'll get banned for it so you might as well add it cuz you prolly won't get banned depending on the server.

Pan

Social Credit
Yea but that's not the point the point is whether the anticheat will ban you for it. That's like saying that there's no way you won't get banned with max timer settings on hypixel but then why is there a timer setting that high? Just because it's unlikely doesn't mean that you'll get banned for it so you might as well add it cuz you prolly won't get banned depending on the server.
U can easily godbridge or breezily w manthe clicker

xpqndq

Social Credit
Maybe for you but for me its totally inconsintent ic an breezily 6 blocks sometime with 20 cps of or i can do 30 its completely random. Same with godbridging idk how to make it consistent.

Rases

Social Credit
at this point, if you just want to bridge fast in bedwars, I would suggest using vape v3 legit scaffod. It's undetectable (basically it helps you shift at edge so it's "legit"), and I would say its speed is pretty close to godbridge

xoxo01

Social Credit
at this point, if you just want to bridge fast in bedwars, I would suggest using vape v3 legit scaffod. It's undetectable (basically it helps you shift at edge so it's "legit"), and I would say its speed is pretty close to godbridge
im not talking about the speed, but how it looks to other players. people would immediately know i am using legit scaffold