Search results

1. X

mmc settings

Are there any ac settings that you will never get banned for on mmc? idc abt aa. Also, does extra randomization help or hurt.
  2. X

Hypixel Tournament Top 100

what would be the safest left click values?
  3. X

Hypixel Tournament Top 100

At the end of hypixel tournaments, staff comb through replays of the top 100 to check for any cheats. I was wondering what vape lite settings would be legit enough to escape staff checking them due to a high tournament placement.
  4. X

does MantheClicker bypass lunar client?(AC on)

Idk im reluctant to try it because of glades new partnership with Lunar I'm scared to get banned with anticheat on
  5. X

MantheClicker Hotbar Whitelist

Bc glade is partnering with lunar and to join ranked duels you have to be using lunar and I don't wanna get banned using mantheclicker while using lunar.
  6. X

I mean what is good settings with an autoclicker. How do you even have bad settings unless you put it up to 20 cps
  7. X

Because they have the client side anticheat
  8. X

That sucks. Also does mantheclicker bypass the official lunar server since its just an autoclicker
  9. X

Hey so I wanted to cheat on lunar and I might be kinda dumb but how do I calibrate hotbar slot whitelist when mc is in fullscreen? It only works for me when I'm not in full screen. Thanks
  10. X

Right Click AC

Maybe for you but for me its totally inconsintent ic an breezily 6 blocks sometime with 20 cps of or i can do 30 its completely random. Same with godbridging idk how to make it consistent.
  11. X

Right Click AC

Yea but that's not the point the point is whether the anticheat will ban you for it. That's like saying that there's no way you won't get banned with max timer settings on hypixel but then why is there a timer setting that high? Just because it's unlikely doesn't mean that you'll get banned for...
  12. X

how to inject vape lite on badlion client?

No I'm your dad
  13. X

i need ranked skywars settings to make it in diamond division

Maybe go for 0.08 hitboxes to be on the safe side. Also 3.6 being the lowest reach you can get is pretty obvious especially if logs show that you only get hits 3.6 or longer.
  14. X

Right Click AC

In the next update, there should be a way to go higher than 20cps on your ac. The reason for this being is plenty of servers won't ban for things like 20-30 cps because you can butterfly click that much. If you could make the amt of cps higher than it would be much easier to breezily bridge or...
  15. X

Glade Ban?

What should I change I didn't think 93 velocity was THAT blatant and the reach isn't super high either
  16. X

Glade Ban?

I have been closet cheating on my main for a while with vape lite. Recently I was banned from glade by console. I'm using AC 8-12 left and right. Also using 3-3.34 reach and 93 velocity horizontal. What can I change to not get banned?
  17. X

Exhibition?

I doubt it could be that bad because I can run 1000 FPS with mc
  18. X

Exhibition?

When you say laggy how laggy do you mean like can you still play the game well?
  19. X

Exhibition?

I think I'm dumb but I went on the website and I can't figure out what to click to buy it I think I'm dumb. I want the client
  20. X

Fly

There are other clients which can bypass fly on nearly all servers, big or not. And yeah it is horror when I can't fly on my 125 alts.