Search results

1. B

I can't open my menu

I got a new keyboard cus my other one broke and I don't have a bind to open my vape v4 anymore. what should I do? Is there a way I can reset my bind to a default one or smth?
  2. B

Sumo wtap ac and velocity settings

Title. Im trying to get a high ass ws. Also, should I always have w tap on? Or only when im really trading hits. Because Ive seen people say both ways but I dont know what I should do for a gamemode like sumo.
  3. B

How to make settings an exact number

When I use vape v3 I can’t copy settings exactly because it skips over some numbers and I can’t ever get the exact number I want. Is there a fix to this?
  4. B

Sumo and TNT Tag settings

I need settings that won't get me banned from watchdog. I also need some good settings in case I go against a blatant cheater in sumo. (they need to be really blatant)
  5. B

Is it ok to play on a migrated account even though my ip is flagged?

So I bought one of those migrate able accounts, and I was wondering if I could play on hypixel with it without getting security banned. I Changed the name password email everything. Is it safe to play on hypixel with it when my ip is flagged?
  6. B

How do I not get security banned without a VPN?

So I have some alts that I want to use on Hypixel but I cant use them because I will get security banned. Can I like appeal on of the security bans and then I could play with all of them? I've already done that before and then I was able to play again until I got banned. So if I appeal then...
  7. B

Speed/Bhop detectable now?

recently Ive tried Speed on Hypixel and it banned me instantly. Anything that may be making this happen?
  8. B

Item physics mod that works with vape

Title
  9. B

Vape crashing after turning on blatant mode

Title ^^ It used to not do this. I have some good pc specs so idk what it is. Might be my mods, if you find anything that might be making it crash from my mods please tell me. Mods:
  10. B

Request: Fishyish settings that staff won't ban me on (Hypixel)

Im looking for some legitish settings that I could use on a bedwars alt that im trying to get the world record solo ws on. Please include legit scaffold settings if you have some.
  11. B

All around best halfish blatant settings for hypixel bedwars.

Basically all I need are settings that won't get me banned on hypixel. I am a bedwars sweat, so I need reach, ac, aim assist settings for both bow and regular, nametags, legit scafold, velocity, basically anything I can use that won't get me banned by the anticheat. I have most of this stuff...
  12. B

Security Ban even with nordvpn

So I've been STILL getting banned on alts with a vpn. I've tried everything, looked at every tread, and nothing works. I even got into a call with terrible cheater and he couldn't even figure out what was wrong. Please help me this is driving me crazy xd.